Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sorry guys I know it's not the best topic but will it ever be solid again? I mean my stomach hurts and them.........it's explosive!!!!! I mean I just 12 days post op but DAMN!!!!

I sure hope so and suspect it obvious that it has to be, the diet is a major cause to all that I'd think as for now, maybe better that it comes out of you than stays in.

Lmao!!! I agree, better out than in!!!! But man it's gotta be a more peaceful solution because my bathroom can't take much more!!!

Sorry guys I know it's not the best topic but will it ever be solid again? I mean my stomach hurts and them.........it's explosive!!!!! I mean I just 12 days post op but DAMN!!!!

Um, yes it will be solid again. Then you'll wish it wasn't so solid. Enjoy this while you can.

Omg!!! That falls in the category of "Be careful what u wish for!!!" Well in that case I hope it stays in between!!! Thanks guys!!!!

Yeah, your Protein Shake could be causing you to be this way and you might even be lactose intolerant too. You might try a Protein supp that is milk free.

Once you are eating solid foods with frequency, yes. Right now there's not much to bind the waste together, so.....

I know exactly what you mean. I am 7 dpo and it is like a volcanic eruption everytime. Seems like tons of air. I am using a ton of toilet bowl cleaner this last week! I see my doc for my post op tomorrow and I am going to ask about maybe being lactose intolerant. Hang in there!

I'm trying guys and thx for the suggestions. Can't wait to finally enjoy some sort of meal!!! I really miss my Chinese food but the way this is going I'm scared just drinking water!!! Pls tell me ill enjoy a meal again!!! Granted it'll be smaller portion but this is starting to kill me, let alone my poor restroom!!!

I hope All of you had the greatest Christmas ever and once again thx BC this is really helping me get thru this!!!

I'm trying guys and thx for the suggestions. Can't wait to finally enjoy some sort of meal!!! I really miss my Chinese food but the way this is going I'm scared just drinking water!!! Pls tell me ill enjoy a meal again!!! Granted it'll be smaller portion but this is starting to kill me' date=' let alone my poor restroom!!!

I hope All of you had the greatest Christmas ever and once again thx BC this is really helping me get thru this!!![/quote']

It's hard for the first wee while but yes you will enjoy a meal again. I am 7 weeks out and managed a small meal (3 oz of chicken) and a tablespoon of Beans for the first time two days ago. I felt like I was in top of the world that I managed a "normal" meal with my family.

Hold in there, it will flly by and you will be grateful for your new "normal" as after so long with next to nothing it seems like a banquet. XXxxx

I'm trying guys and thx for the suggestions. Can't wait to finally enjoy some sort of meal!!! I really miss my Chinese food but the way this is going I'm scared just drinking water!!! Pls tell me ill enjoy a meal again!!! Granted it'll be smaller portion but this is starting to kill me' date=' let alone my poor restroom!!!

I hope All of you had the greatest Christmas ever and once again thx BC this is really helping me get thru this!!![/quote']

Absololutly no question you will enjoy food again, my Christmas dinner last night was Prime Rib, asparagus, sautéed mushrooms, broccoli & cheddar soup(not from a can). I enjoyed every morsel of it. I even forced myself to drink a glass of red wine (disgusting) because my wife spent so much time choosing it.. Then to get the wine taste out of my mouth I cracked open a bottle of Crown Royal XR, now, that's good stuff.

See what you have to look forward to. Btw, we also had turkey, tenderloin, pork ribs, & brisket too. I just chose to focus on the Prim Rib.

@ O.T.R

Hell yeah!!! That's what I'm talkn about!!!! I just gotta wait for these growing pains to subside!!!! So there is hope!!!

Wow that meal sounds heavenly!!

That's how to do it!!

:)