Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Maybe I should have stayed fat kind of day

Here I am sitting at a new urologist for my kidney stone that has come back with a vengeance. My urine is so dark that it scares me a little. I struggle to get my fluids in daily. I struggle to get in my Protein. I can only eat 1 ounce of anything at meals. Now I have a mid sternal pain coming and going. The buyer's remorse is back and it is not good. What in the hell did I do to myself? I did this to get away from doctors and medication, but seems like I am here more frequently now!! Lord, please let this funky mood go away and please let them call my name to go back! I've been here 90 minutes and getting really ticked off!

Hugs. Sorry for all your trouble.

I'm sorry ur feeling so badly. :( hopefully they called u in and u had an okay experience at the doc. How long has it been since u were sleeved? I know that I had buyers remorse within my first six weeks. Hang in there!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

kidney stones are not fun but I already have some and I haven't been sleeved yet so it can happen to non sleeves as well the pain is bad when they r trying to leave the body hang in there

I finally went in and saw the doc. I was there for almost 3 hours. He gave me a prescription for Toradol thankfully and I'm scheduled for two lithotripsies, one in January and one in February. Hopefully he will get all of the stones out (I have multiple stones in both kidneys) and I will be shed of this problem forever! One can only hope!

I had 3 bouts of kidney stones and finally started something by doc told me about - drink LOTS of Water and then drink an EmergenC Vitamin C drink ( http://www.emergenc.com/ ) every other day. It supplies Vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid which will help acidify your urine and help stop the formation of Calcium type kidney stones. I started it over a year ago and have not had an issue with stones again.

You can get them EmergenC in the USA at nearly any pharmacy or most superstores. I add TWICE the amount of Water to dilute it somewhat and add a packet of artificial sweetener, the strong acid MIGHT be a little too much on our wee little stomachs all at once.

I will have to try that, Rootman! Thanks for the advice!

The stone woke me up at 2 a.m. after having gone to bed at 11. Took my beloved Toradol and was able to go back to sleep around 5. Then I woke up at 8 with it bothering me again. Waiting on a return phone call from the doc to see if I can have my first lithotripsy tomorrow.