Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cant wait untill 15.12.12 my surgery date! :@ going tro worst days of my life its first day of pre op diet and i donno hw m gonna make it 4 four more days cud ny1 share ur liquid diet menu's and recipes m ving oats ,green tea ,cranberry apple pomegranate sweet melon juices ryt nw i take 100ml evry 3hrs once !!!

Hi Preyaa

You can do it. I'm cheering you on!

I'm pre sleeve but there is a wealth of support and info on this site.

Good luck!

Is your date 12/15/12? Praying for you.

I know the pre op diet might difficult at time but soon you will be on the losers bench. You can call your nutritionist too. You can pm me too.

Good luck.

^ txz :D ur words are so encouraging i m jus feeling hungry as i eat holding my hands frm grabbing some food :P bt i jus recollect the situations were i ve been shame of myself bcos of being fat really looking for loosing weight pray for me i ll pray 4 u aswell :D

Stick to it! You will feel better that you did.

The preop diet is for liver reduction, but also helps you body get used to the extremely low carb eating (or not eating) you will go through, so it helps get the jitters out of the way before surgery, and you feel better afterwards too. Well "feel better afterwards" is an opinion but from what I gleam from people I talk to it is accurate a large majority of the time. :)

^ txz :D ur words are so encouraging i m jus feeling hungry as i eat holding my hands frm grabbing some food :P bt i jus recollect the situations were i ve been shame of myself bcos of being fat really looking for loosing weight pray for me i ll pray 4 u aswell :D

I will pray for you. Thanks for praying for me!

Think on the positive things! You made it this far

And that is a success in it self. So you are already Successful.

Blessings

Cant wait untill 15.12.12 my surgery date! :@ going tro worst days of my life its first day of pre op diet and i donno hw m gonna make it 4 four more days cud ny1 share ur liquid diet menu's and recipes m ving oats ,green tea ,cranberry apple pomegranate sweet melon juices ryt nw i take 100ml evry 3hrs once !!!

Just a few more days. You can do it! What is your liquid diet like?

Sorry, preyaa, I see your liquid diet now that I really paid attention. Mine is five high Protein shakes a day (they are 160 calories each) and I can add up to two cups of fresh raw vegetables, if I want to.

^ bt srsly dont u feel to eat sumthng spicy, salty?how do u manage! Its my second day nd i m feeling less hungry mayb bcos i made up my mind aft all the response i gt frm u guys and i am thinking of taking phen375 the diet pill which i used before it din make me loose any weight bt i din feel hungry atall is it advisable to take it nw b4 the surgery????pls advice .

Hi Preyaa

You got this the diet. I can't advice to take diet pill or not. But we are supporting you.

Good luck.

^ ty i calld my doctor this morn regarding d pill he said d same :(:P bt ya i am trying my level best to control and successfully i managed only to ve 500 ml of liquid today !!! Jus 3more days left excited :D

You can do it. Yea. Call your Nut for suggestions,

And I'm on my fitness pal where you can join and add friends too just a suggestion. Check it out.

I posted my first thread Lol. Its called Can't wait to do. Lol

It funny.

Stay strong!

^ bt srsly dont u feel to eat sumthng spicy, salty?how do u manage! Its my second day nd i m feeling less hungry mayb bcos i made up my mind aft all the response i gt frm u guys and i am thinking of taking phen375 the diet pill which i used before it din make me loose any weight bt i din feel hungry atall is it advisable to take it nw b4 the surgery????pls advice .

Maybe you can do some frequent aerobic exercising, if you are able to. Those endorphins hold off the hunger pangs for a while.