Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok, I am officially insane!

Everybody here makes mistakes. Nobody here is perfect.

Then quit acting like your perfect!!!!

I never have. I responded to a thread. I've also never attacked anyone. But you are.

I didn't attack anybody, i just called people out on their rudeness and stated the obvious.. oh well!

I never have. I responded to a thread. I've also never attacked anyone. But you are.

Actually if you read your previous post you pretty much stated that expecting to be treated with "kid gloves" is unrealistic. We are all adults.

As you also stated, this is "tough love" well it's tough love for all of you guys that like to come on threads putting people down.

What did YOU expect? For everyone to jump on your bandwagon? A lot of us have been bullied in the past. And bullying comes in many forms. You were also at a point in your life where you'd rather junk to healthy options.

And if you really think a "kick in the butt" solves the situation, reality is it doesn't. It makes people feel like sh*t about themselves, to lose focus, and to start to hate themselves.

This is a new beginning for a lot of us. Why can't we all just be supportive of each other? No one understands these situations better than all of us as we've all been there before.

I didn't attack anybody' date=' i just called people out on their rudeness and stated the obvious.. oh well![/quote']

Hey MsEmma, I totally agree with you. You know what some people really can't see what's staring them right in the face. I have really enjoyed the advice given to me by numerous people on this forum and now know the ones that are to be ignored. There's just no getting through to some people, although there are numerous posts saying that they have whether intentionally or not sounded rude in their posts to others, they will never see it and we are probably best just to ignore them.

Hey Sweetie' date='

Be careful with the raw spinach. It may be really hard on your sleeve. Raw veggies take a lot to digest, even when cut up really small. Just a word of advice :)[/quote']

Thanks TallGirl300! I didn't even think about that. I will email my NUT about it before trying it :)

Everyone, please remember our rules, attack the idea, not the person and take the really personal arguments to private messages.

If you feel the need to continue to attack one another, you do so at the risk of disciplinary action.

....and here we go. This is exactly why people won't post. The perfect example. Because there is always someone who wants to pick a fight. I'm not even going to try defend my post because it would be a waste of time.

OP- that is great that you bought stuff today. Just be careful, your esophagus is still swollen and your sleeve is tender. Do you have Protein shakes to supplement your Protein? It's really important to get about 80 grams of protein a day. If you aren't sure what your total ends up being, try an online program like 'My Fitness Planner.'

And drink your water! You don't want to get dehydrated and it helps with Constipation. If you find that things are getting 'backed up' try Miralax or milk of magnesium.

Keep up the good work!

Actually if you read your previous post you pretty much stated that expecting to be treated with "kid gloves" is unrealistic. We are all adults.

As you also stated, this is "tough love" well it's tough love for all of you guys that like to come on threads putting people down.

What did YOU expect? For everyone to jump on your bandwagon? A lot of us have been bullied in the past. And bullying comes in many forms. You were also at a point in your life where you'd rather junk to healthy options.

And if you really think a "kick in the butt" solves the situation, reality is it doesn't. It makes people feel like sh*t about themselves, to lose focus, and to start to hate themselves.

This is a new beginning for a lot of us. Why can't we all just be supportive of each other? No one understands these situations better than all of us as we've all been there before.

A kick in the butt is what some people need to be successful. It is clarifying and motivating. It grounds some of us in reality. Many of us as addicts also have people in our lives who enable the undesirable behaviors. There are all kinds here. Anyone can chime in on any public forums. Yes, I have been bullied before and I abhor it. But I also can't abide pandering. I have been very supportive of people here and they of me, but in different ways and I understand that. There is enough space here for a lot of approaches and viewpoints.

A kick in the butt is what some people need to be successful. It is clarifying and motivating. It grounds some of us in reality. Many of us as addicts also have people in our lives who enable the undesirable behaviors. There are all kinds here. Anyone can chime in on any public forums. Yes' date=' I have been bullied before and I abhor it. But I also can't abide pandering. I have been very supportive of people here and they of me, but in different ways and I understand that. There is enough space here for a lot of approaches and viewpoints.[/quote']

A kick in the butt is what some people need but not all. Receiving too many "kick in the butt" comments leads to depressions and self loathing.

Everyone's personality is different. Some may have a strong personality that can take comments like these but others do not.

Everyone reacts differently. And as such we should all encourage change not tear someone down for a mistake. We're all in this together.

Yep! Got my Protein. I have boost calorie smart fir right now. I bought some Isopure flavors to try also. I hate the powders. Any suggestions?

Yep! Got my Protein. I have boost calorie smart fir right now. I bought some Isopure flavors to try also. I hate the powders. Any suggestions?

Yay!! You aren't 'officially insane' anymore!! Lol!

I'd suggest you go to the forum on here and look up Protein shakes. Or is it called drinks & Protein powder? Something like that. Under food & Nutrition. There are all kinds of ideas and recipes. And ask questions there for suggestions. Lots of 'foodies' hang out there and can help guide you. Every one has different taste buds, even yours will be diff post-sleeve. So experimenting is the best idea. I made some pretty gross shakes when i was first sleeve. Bleah!! ;-)

Good luck!!

I am not touching this again because I don't want to get banned or anything, but... WOW!