Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Breakfast of Champions.

I have done a protien shake Breakfast since being banded, 90% of the time.

Im interested if anyone else does this and what is your magical concoction.

whey Protien (seven star@ walmart)

Total body liquid vitamin/mineral

Green Tea extract

Flax oil(TBL Spoon a day)

Bannana always with BBerry, peach, or something like that.

Fiber solution. Usually Walmart Psyillium.

This holds me for hours until lunch.< /p>

Congratulations - your shake sounds awesome. I don't like fruit so I do struggle but I try to do shakes. I am lucky to get GNC whey in the blender with Water. I also do Protein Bars for breakfast or mid-morning. I need to order the Reliv Vitamins I used to take and that will motivate me. One of my problems is that I take my anti-malaria pills when I get up and have to wait a couple of hours to take vitamins. So the shakes have to wait. Celeste

I did shakes for a long time after banding too, but they weren't elaborate like yours. (Sounds good!) I just used a Kashi mix that I got at Trader Joe's and shook it up in a bottle with milk. I would drink it on my way to work.

While very satisfying, I realized at some point that I was getting something like 350-400 calories in that way! I was filling a 24 oz bottle and it was just way more than was called for, but less than that and it didn't keep me full long enough. So I switched to Protein bars and that's still my favorite easy breakfast.

Congratulations - your shake sounds awesome. I don't like fruit so I do struggle but I try to do shakes. I am lucky to get GNC whey in the blender with Water. I also do Protein bars for breakfast or mid-morning. I need to order the Reliv Vitamins I used to take and that will motivate me. One of my problems is that I take my anti-malaria pills when I get up and have to wait a couple of hours to take Vitamins. So the shakes have to wait. Celeste

Hi...we are the asme age... WOW you are down to my ideal weight...awesome! What are you doing in Malawi? Where are you from? I also love to travel... tell more about your life and how you find your life different now that you are thin!

I did shakes for a while too, but realized they are so loaded with calories and they didn't stick to me long either. Now I eat cereal and it stays with me all morning with half the calories.

I can't eat solids until about noon, so I have a carnation breakfast drink in the morning and it works for me.

Chocolate Royale Slimfast powder, skim milk, crushed ice in a blender, and sometimes one or more of the following:

malted milk powder (I like the taste)

Benefiber (for obvious reasons)

Knox bone and joint powder (extra protein)

powdered fat-free milk (also extra protein)

I hate regular Protein Shakes, or at least all of them that I have tried thus far. Like a lot of Bandsters, I have trouble with solids in the AM.