Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

California? Anyone...ツ

Ms Skinneness I live in Riverside, La Sierra actually. We are really close to each other.

We will have to meet sometime really soon. I see your scheduled to be sleeved in July. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me...... :)

East Bay Area...surgery by Dr. Cirangle in SF (at Concord John Muir.

Dr. Cirangle did my surgery 5/16--4 weeks post op today and down 35 lbs but feel lethargic and kind of dizzy. See dr. Cirangle next week when he's in Sacramento.

I had mine w Dr Cirangle 5/28, I feel the same way so I went to see him and he stressed the importance of getting 100g of Protein and 64+ oz of Fluid. Are you getting all that in?

Proud mamma we are close I'm in riverside.

In San Jose , California. Had my surgery in April with Dr. Marc Zare at Good Samaritan!

One month post-op appointment: down 26 pounds! Total loss of 67 pounds since last year.

HW: 313' date=' SW: 272, CW: 246

Next goal set by surgeon: 56 more pounds in 5 months. Whew, hope I can do it.[/quote']

Hey u, Congratulations!!!! Glad to hear your doing so well, how's your husband doing?

In San Jose , California. Had my surgery in April with Dr. Marc Zare at Good Samaritan!

Welcome! There are several of us in the South Bay area. I'm two years out. Live in San Jose and had surgery at Kaiser Fremont with Dr. Hahn.

Lynda

In San Jose ' date=' California. Had my surgery in April with Dr. Marc Zare at Good Samaritan![/quote']

Hi I'm from Los Gatos and Marc Zare did my surgery also! Surgery date 11-13-12

Hello from a VERY small town past Turlock California called Delhi. I had my surgery in Fresno' date=' Ca. on December 19th 2011.[/quote']

Hello, I'm from fresno too. Who did you have your surgery with?

I'm having surgery on June 25 with Dr Boone in Fresno. When is your surgery and with who?

Congrats! I'm waiting on approval with ALSA also. My surgeon is Dr. Higa! It's great to know of someone locally who is doing the same surgery. Please keep in touch with and let me know how you're doing. I'm going to the Pre-op support group tomorrow. Have you been to any?

Canoga park Ca... Had my surgery in Burbank on 4/26/13..

Hello, my name is Lisa. I live in Fresno California. Not to far from San Jose. I just got sleeved on 5/16/13. feeling ok. got to drink the fluids!!. good luck with the surgery.

Hello, my name is Lisa. I live in Fresno California. Not to far from San Jose. I just got sleeved on 5/16/13. feeling ok. got to drink the fluids!!. good luck with the surgery.