Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Adjustment Doctors in Canada-Current list

Dr. Cobourn's office has supplied the following list of Doctors performing adjustments.

Adjustment Doctors

Canada

Alberta

Dr. Dan Botha

Calgary

Bus: 1 (403) 255 5868

Fax: 1 (403) 252 7442

Dr. Phillip Mitchell

Suitor House 1004 – 8th Avenue S.E.

Calgary, Alberta

T2G 0M4

Bus: 1 (403) 264 6720 x6

Mobile: 1 (403) 874 2719

Pager: 1 (403) 212 8223 x3778

Fax: 1 (403) 237 0167

Email: phillipmitchel@shaw.ca

British Columbia

Romona Ramov

1080 Howe Street

Suite 505

Vancouver, BC

V6Z 2T1

Phone: 1 (604) 669 1633

Email: paulschol@hotmail.com

*Wednesday – best day

Dr. Wai Leung

Surrey Memorial Hospital

13750-96th Avenue

Surrey, B.C.

V3V 1Z2

Tel: 604-581-2515

Fax: 604-583-6505

Manitoba

Dr. Doug Henry

Winnipeg

Phone: (204) 633 7281

Fax: (204) 586 5713

Maritimes Region

Dr. Sylvain Beausoleil (not available right now)

Dr. George-L. Dumont Regional Hospital

330 University Avenue

Moncton, NB

E1C 2Z3

Tel: 506-858-8199

Fax: 506-858-9021

Quebec Region

Dr. Pierre Jette

C.H. Pierre Boucher,

1333 Jacques-Cartier East,

Longueuil, QC

J4M 2A5

Tel: 450-468-6223

Fax: 450-468-8250

Dr. Ronald Denis

Hospital du Sacre Coeur de Montreal

5400 Gouin West

Montreal, QC

H4J 1C5

Tel: 514-331-4322

Fax: 514-331-8683

Dr. Steven Miller

Hopital Ste-Croix

570 Heriot St.

Drummondville, QC

J2B 1C1

Tel: 819-478-6464

Fax: 819-478-6410

Dr. Nicholas Christou

Royal Victoria Hospital

687 ave. des Pins W.

Montreal, QC

H3A 1A1

Tel: 514-843-1531

Fax: 514-843-1430

Adjustment Doctors.doc

Good idea, Mookie!

Dr. Beausoleil (Maritimes)... ha! I don't think he'll ever be 'available'. That makes it sound like there's a chance, which isn't what I was told! GRR!

Good info, Mookie. I want to add that on the west coast I don't believe that Dr. Leung will do fills for patients other his own. Maybe it's just not for Mexican banded patients, I'm not sure.

However, there's also Dr. Woodhead in Ladner who will do fills. His number is here somewhere.

Hello to all our Patients:

The Surgical Weight Loss Centre would like our patients to know that we have trained physicians or nurses to adjust our bands in the following cities:

Vancouver

Calgary

Winnipeg

Ottawa

Halifax

These nurses and physicians have been supplied with the proper Huber tip needles and have been trained personally by Dr. Cobourn. They will adjust a patient from The Surgical Weight Loss Centre for a nominal charge. We have trained these individuals to adjust Inamed Lap Bands only and we will take responsibility for the care they provide. We feel that this service is important to minimize the inconvenience of travel back to the clinic in Mississauga for our out of province patients.

It is important to stress that The Surgical Weight Loss Centre continues to follow the progress of all our patients. If you would like see our associate in one of these cities for an adjustment, we ask that you contact the nurses at the clinic (nurses@lapband.ca) to discuss the timing and amount of adjustment. We will then send an adjustment request to the appropriate associate and give you their contact details so you can set up an appointment to see them. The associate will then give us feedback that the fill was completed successfully.

We will continue to train associates in other Canadian cities when the number of patients in a particular city or area reaches a level that the associate can be expected to maintaine their skills.

If you have any questions about this service, please do not hesitate to contact us.

The Surgical Weight Loss Centre

:phanvan Oh Poop!

I have a Mid-Band I was excited about the idea of getting a fill in Wpg.

Poop, Poop, Poop.:phanvan

Lila, you could still call that Dr., and see if they'd do you too. Don't count them out yet, it still might be a possibility.

Thanks Mandi Good idea!!! I will try for my second fill since I have my flight booked and I am looking forward to shopping @ the Winners that Green was talking about on another thread.

Thanks Mandi Good idea!!! I will try for my second fill since I have my flight booked and I am looking forward to shopping @ the Winners that Green was talking about on another thread.

Green will give you Winner's hints: it is always good to visit more than one store if you can because they do have some stuff that is different at each store. The store at Bloor and Avenue Road, the so-called designer store, does not respect fat folks. *sniff* :) It does have nice handbags, though.:rolleyes Happy hunting...er...shopping and may your fill hit the sweet spot.:)

I know... but they gave me the name of another doctor (in Winnipeg) and HE WILL! It will cost $70. No problem alot less costly than flying to TO

Why isn't he doing fills anymore?

Are you gonna post the name of this new Winnipeg Dr, or is it a secret? :thankyou: