Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Financing

Due to one of the referrals from Dr, I applied for financial assistance through medicalfinancing.com, and waiting for response early this week....but I am very nervous and concerned as I've read some not so good reviews about them in last couple hours! They already charged me to apply, $14.00. I haven't seen this before only when applying to apartments, not loans...I hope this ends up being a blessing to me, and not something else! If anyone has dealt with these people I sure would appreciate any and all of your inputs.

Good news approved...YEA!!!...Bad news they didn't tell me terms or amount just that I was approved...BOO!!!

Still worried about this company, and praying it doesn't end in a nightmare, but giving them a chance seeings how I've only read a few bad reviews, kind of like the different views of which doctor recommended on this site. Still would appreciate input from others on this company if you've heard or had any dealings with them. If not prayers are welcomed! Thanks

Good news approved...YEA!!!...Bad news they didn't tell me terms or amount just that I was approved...BOO!!!

Still worried about this company' date=' and praying it doesn't end in a nightmare, but giving them a chance seeings how I've only read a few bad reviews, kind of like the different views of which doctor recommended on this site. Still would appreciate input from others on this company if you've heard or had any dealings with them. If not prayers are welcomed! Thanks[/quote']

Google their name and add reviews to your search. You should be able to find more info about experiences.

Amanda Rae

I tried to go through them and they had me do all the paperwork get a cosigner after they said I was approved pay 50 to overnight the paperwork after I faxed it to them so they had the originals and then still got denied in the end it was a huge run around game. Tell them u want approval before u pay to send the documents and get the name and stuff of the lender their saying will approve u. They use other companies to finance and u have to have like 20% down and a processing fee of 400 dollars which for me would have been fine considering I was that desperate and in the end they still didn't come through. Tread lightly and seriously research all other options I would never recommend them to anyone

Thanks AmandaRaeLeo and Mexico for information. I finally reached caseworker Hosea (sp) after I was told that I was approved and he informed me that I was, but only for US not Mexico. He said he'll check with another bank they do business with that has done loans for out of country and get back with me tomorrow. He seemed pleasant and curteous, so we'll see. Not agreeing to anything till I have all details in writing first. And Mexico I'm really sorry your experience with them turned out not so good. Did you find someone to loan you the funds eventually? I will be cautious in dealing with them.

Ok, so Hosea (sp) didn't call as he said at time he was to call. I gave this company the benifit of a doubt and they are not holding up in the light very well. No surprise, and out of caution I cancelled my card so no more funds can be taken from my acct. Back to the drawing board I go! I'm a believer that everything happens for a reason, but sometimes those reasons aren't made clear to us, this is one of those times! Lol!

Thanks for reading and posting responses!