Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Talk To Me About Vitamins...

Here is my Vitamin regiment per day as prescribed by my doctor:

1 Bariatric Advantage chewable in morning (huge, nasty taste...ruins the taste of my highly cherished food bites)

2 Calcium chewies (these are fine...I can handle these the rest of my life)

1 Iron tablet at lunch (very small, so I can handle it)

2 calcium chewies

1 Bariatric Advatange chewable in evening (did I mention how nasty these are?)

After 1 month I will have to start doing the B12 tablets or get an injection.

I am just having a very hard time with the big Vitamins. I think that is the hardest thing for me right now. They seem to be getting harder for me to take than easier. Last night it almost made me gag as soon as I put it in my mouth.

I have heard people taking Flinstones, but I don't guess they have the Biotin for Hair loss. Anybody have other good options? Will I be able to move to a swallow vitamin later? I honestly don't see myself taking this particular vitamin the rest of my life. I even ordered the vitamins from powders? utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury and they were even bigger and worse!

I am so right there with you with the Bariatric Advantage vitamins! They're TERRIBLE. I've thought about cutting them up in to 1/4 pieces and just taking them like pills so I don't have to taste it. What's worse, at my 1 month follow up today I asked them to try the other flavor (I've got orange) and it was just as bad! They make me nauseated every time I put one in my mouth and half the time I've got to go spit them out. I'd try something else but my surgeon's office harps on how you need a Vitamin that disolves easily. I'd settle for one that isn't NASTY.

For the B12, I'd totally reccomend the Bariatric Advantage B12 subliinguals in Black Cherry. They just sit under the tongue and they don't taste gross in the least. Really, they just taste like candy :)

Yeah, I have the berry flavored. Good to know the orange is just as bad. I have a bottle of the BA sublingual B12's in peppermint flavor. Hope they taste good. Thanks for your response. At least I know I am not the only one who hates them. I just read over my papers and at 6 weeks I get to move to a swallow Vitamin if I can tolerate it. So, maybe I can make it through this bottle with that in mind.

Here is my Vitamin regiment per day as prescribed by my doctor:

1 Bariatric Advantage chewable in morning (huge' date=' nasty taste...ruins the taste of my highly cherished food bites)

2 Calcium chewies (these are fine...I can handle these the rest of my life)

1 Iron tablet at lunch (very small, so I can handle it)

2 calcium chewies

1 Bariatric Advatange chewable in evening (did I mention how nasty these are?)

After 1 month I will have to start doing the B12 tablets or get an injection.

I am just having a very hard time with the big Vitamins. I think that is the hardest thing for me right now. They seem to be getting harder for me to take than easier. Last night it almost made me gag as soon as I put it in my mouth.

I have heard people taking Flinstones, but I don't guess they have the Biotin for hair loss. Anybody have other good options? Will I be able to move to a swallow Vitamin later? I honestly don't see myself taking this particular vitamin the rest of my life. I even ordered the Vitamins from unjury and they were even bigger and worse![/quote']

I take this bariatric vitamin and its only once per day.. It taste really good and is only $15 at vitamin shop.. Also the rest of my daily vitamins in pic..

post-23216-13838396824025_thumb.jpg

post-29536-13813661037449_thumb.jpg