Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My boyfriend DON'T want me to have this surgery......was I wrong for telling him NOT to come to da hospital day of surgery???

Boyfriend issues aside, I was glad no-one came in on the day of my op. I really couldn't have paid attention to anyone right after the op (or the following day).

No you were not wrong. You need supportive around you, and you will not feel like having him around if he is not going to be of any help.

I know he don't want me to have it yet I still think he will ....r maybe I was hoping he would still help me as needed .....my mom told me he just don't want me to have it cuz he wants me to stay da size I am n that's y he takes me to all these eating places .......I had gotten down to a size 11 in jr's last year n now I'm in a grown ass woman size 16-18 .....I sit back n think WHAT HAPPENED n all I can remember is eating all da time....he say he love me the way I am n he just wants me to work out on my own ......I tried to get him to read up on da surgery n he want ......I can't let him stop this for me well hell its to late for that anyway......11/26 is my day !!!!

Is it crazy that I still want him there ??? But I don't want him looking at me crazy if I'm in pain r something.....

I am only having my mom come with me the day of my surgery... While my husband is supportive, he really stresses me out with anything medical... And he doesn't really understand much... He isnt stupid or anything he just doesn't get medical talk... My mom is a nurse so she will be the best person to have with me... And then my husband can be home with our son so I will have one less worry.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches