Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How To Lose This Stomach Help!

so everything is coming down except this darn stomach i exercise and everything nope nothing not even a little im 50 pounds down and trying to avoid the hanging belly any suggestions :( i added a pic just so u can see i have the round belly yesterday i was asked if i was pregnant smh post-62550-13838396717391_thumb.jpg post-62550-13838396717496_thumb.jpg post-62550-13838396717602_thumb.jpg

post-39578-13813660892944_thumb.jpg

post-39578-13813660893323_thumb.jpg

post-39578-13813660893689_thumb.jpg

That is my trouble spot too. A zillion years ago when I was in college and got down to 115 for the first time in my life since I was a probably 10 years old, I still had a belly.

Keep up the exercise. Over time it will continue to firm things up and tone the muscles underneath that skin.

I don't know what your goal weight is, but that may be the last thing to go?

That is my trouble spot too. A zillion years ago when I was in college and got down to 115 for the first time in my life since I was a probably 10 years old, I still had a belly.

Keep up the exercise. Over time it will continue to firm things up and tone the muscles underneath that skin.

I don't know what your goal weight is, but that may be the last thing to go?

im just so baffled u may be right tho its ver frustrating yeah i have 40 more pounds to lose

Some of us are cursed with that "apple shape" which is an indicator of heart disease risk too! Keep losing weight, it will reduce off the tummy eventually but I also have a bigger midsecion then i want and perhaps always will. I do a lot of working out, so I can feel muscles on my abs and obliques, but they are kinda hidden by the loose skin and "loose fat" too.

Shapewear helps!

My brother is a trainer. He sas that everyone is different weight comes off and comes on people differently too. Have you tried giving up wheat? I know that there is wheat belly that won't leave! You can still brake once a week or so but it might be worth a try!

darn stomach - trying to avoid hanging belly i was asked if i was pregnant :(

Letia Griggs

first off, i wasn't "asked" if i was pregnant, it was just assumed many years ago - someone said something like "oh, when are you due? :wacko: " EGADS - that is the worst, possibly others have dealt with this too :angry:

i used to tell people sometimes something like "yeah, i gotta get rid of this baby weight" someone would say, oh when did you have a baby - i would say 35 years ago!!!! couldn't get it off still LOL

no extra "baby" weight now - great feeling

I "only" had to loose 100 lbs - yeah right, i thought that was "only" - anyways, i really figured i wouldn't have that excess tummy

Wwwwwrong - its a little "pouch" kindof hangs there reminding me that i lost all that weight - its not bad, no Tummy Tuck in my future

bought a new one piece bathing suit that looks nice on me - wear it for Water aerobics, otherwise, wouldn't be caught dead in bathing suit :wub:

as far as "loosing" the stomach - you "look" like a youngun? right? -_-

when you are younger, it might be a little easier , your excess tummy skin might get "stronger" tighter with exercise??? therefore you won't have that "pouch" or not too bad

think thats right

when you are an "ol' fart" :wub: (did i really just say that? :lol: ) its not as easy to get rid of extra skin :o

keep exercising - always good for you and skin ;)

take care bud

good luck

Sometimes it can be as simple as the style of clothes we wear. Google slimming clothing for apple shape and maybe try that. You look great to me!!!

I have a stubborn belly too...for me it helps when I work out my back as well as my abs for a thorough core toning. In order to do this without gaining big muscles I use a weight vest when I walk and doing planks really helps. For me its about strengthening my entire core and not just focusing on my belly. Good luck! I did all of this while I was in the army and had to stay a certain weight I am 4 weeks out now and will try to keep updated as to what works for me...I am currently losing everywhere but my belly. I have hope it will eventually catch up as long as I stick to my plan

My weight is coming off the belly last! Don't give up hope. At some point in my weight loss it seemed that proportionally I lost weight everywhere except my belly. It is finally improving. The difference between 175 and 160 was a good changing point. I know it will keep getting better with the next 15!

Dealing with the same thing, I did lose alot if it, but I know this is some stubborn tummy fat, first to put on, last to go!!!

The easiest way to get rid of a stomach includes eating as low carb as possibly and consuming as much antioxidant and super food as possible. Drinking Water and exercise also help, but nothing works faster than all eliminating carbs to the bare minimum. I am proof of that. Lost my stomach by eating low low carb in about 3 months post op. I went from size 48 to 36 pant size and am now flat stomach in clothes and naked in front of the mirror. I am talking real pant size at the belly button, not the below belly button where us guys like to hang our jeans. Let me also say the bedroom is also awesome, times 10. Getting rid of the stomach is the best thing I could have done is that regards. Sorry to drag some of the man room topics over here, but I had to share as part of the inspiration.

Am currently working on the six pack, but imagine it will take some time with my home gym. I m using shake weight. It gives me an awesome workout following a 45 cardio on elliptical interval training. Six minutes on the shake weight is support to equal 45 minutes of dumbbells. We shall see!! Am going to enter my first competitive 5 k later this month at 4.5 months out.

Keep working at it!! You can do it!!