Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Election Results...

I elected to get the sleeve. I did on Jan.16, 2012

The results are that I am 2 pounds from goal and full of vinegar as you can tell by the deceptive title. :rolleyes::D

We can ALWAYS count on you to be a smarta**!!

:-)

So what's your total loss from when you started? I don't define pre-op and post-op weight. It's ALL weight that we've lost and not put back on. Doesn't matter 'when' we did it.

We can ALWAYS count on you to be a smarta**!!

:-)

So what's your total loss from when you started? I don't define pre-op and post-op weight. It's ALL weight that we've lost and not put back on. Doesn't matter 'when' we did it.

:P:D

My heaviest weight I estimate at 340 but I started counting it at 330. So my total loss thus far is between 108-118. Not bad for 10 months considering how difficult it was to lose weight before the operation.

That's so wonderful to hear!!!! CONGRATS!!!

I love these election results! Congrats on your weight loss. However, if I were you, I'd really add those 10 extra lbs on because they do count. You have lost at least 120 ls! Keep it up! ;)

:P:D

My heaviest weight I estimate at 340 but I started counting it at 330. So my total loss thus far is between 108-118. Not bad for 10 months considering how difficult it was to lose weight before the operation.

Did you ever stall? I am at the 1 month mark and havent lost anything in 2 weeks. It is maddning. To go thru this for nothing. I had the band and once I stalled I never started to lose back. I walk and keep my cals around 500 a day plus I get my Water in and Vitamins. I have a long way to go and at this point I dont know how Im going to make it there.

Did you ever stall? I am at the 1 month mark and havent lost anything in 2 weeks. It is maddning. To go thru this for nothing. I had the band and once I stalled I never started to lose back. I walk and keep my cals around 500 a day plus I get my Water in and Vitamins. I have a long way to go and at this point I dont know how Im going to make it there.

Please read the link in my sig. You are just going through the 3 week stall. It's perfectly normal. Do not panic. Just keep doing what you're doing. The stall will end soon.

I elected to get the sleeve. I did on Jan.16' date=' 2012

The results are that I am 2 pounds from goal and full of vinegar as you can tell by the deceptive title. :rolleyes::D[/quote']

Way to go Gman.

I have stalled quite a number of times. Just when I start thinking, "Well, maybe this is all I am going to lose" and start adjusting to the fact, I drop some more. Oddly, I broke a couple of stalls by going on vacation. I haven't figured out why but my theories are: More walking, less eating between meals, and eating more, (I know they contradict but theories are like that <_< ).

I have accepted the fact that the science of weght lose contains many unknown factors. The last 10 pounds have been SLOW. I am looking and feeling good so it doesn't bother me. I am concentrating on getting in shape and healthy even though I weigh myself a lot. I know muscle puts on weight and I think I lost muscle mass during the rapid decline which I am putting back on.

My wife says I'm a stud-muffin and I try not to argue with her when she is right. B)