Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Decided To Start My New Life

hello all

this is my first post in here

and im really in love with this app as i can get the motivation and share with every one with ppl who can understand my problem

im a 26 years old physiotherapist,living in saudi arabia and am egyptian

BMI . 40.77

ive been always over weight since i was a chiled, i really can't count rhe ammount of difficulitt that this issue has put me through.

last month after one year of deep thinking, i decided to change my life completly, to live normal and to be happy again and not allawing any one to judge me cuz of my weight

i went to the sergeon and im going to have the sleeve .

on 7th of NOV im going to have my pre-op appointment and set the date of my sleeve

im really realllly excited..i cnt wait to start my new life

the problem is that am really scared

any one can give me their advice or share with me

thanq all

Congratulations! You have taken the first step toward a new life. I love this app too. I learned so much. The more knowledge I gained from people's experiences, the more I was ready for surgery. Keep reading everyday and make notes to ask your surgeon and nutritionist questions. Best wishes!

Welcome!

decided to change my life completly, to live normal and to be happy again, not allawing any one to judge me cuz of my weight - im really realllly excited..i cnt wait to start my new life - the problem is that am really scared

Lortesha86

welcome

congrats on starting the first day of the rest of your life - wonderful journey through Sleeveland

start to explore new life with working Pre-Op, watching your food, liquids, eating amounts - then when you are sleeved, you'll be ahead of the game

its ok and understandable to be scared/nervous, don't let it get the better of you

read the boards - hear about peoples experience

write a list of questions for the dr. - take notes - continue to read the board, do more research if you like

hope you get DOS soon

good luck

speedy recovery

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
    • juliie

good morning all ,my np sent all my cleared requirements to my insurance for approval yesterday, so now just waiting for an approval and surgery date  
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fingers crossed!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches