Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

8 weeks out tomorrow and am now 198.2lbs!! Started at 243 but highest weight was around 250 I think. I can't believe how much healthier I feel already, best I have felt in many years!!

Great job! Congrats! It only gets better. Keep us posted. :)

Thanks, Gloriann!! I am very happy with my progress thus far and love this supportive forum!!!!

8 weeks out tomorrow and am now 198.2lbs!! Started at 243 but highest weight was around 250 I think. I can't believe how much healthier I feel already' date=' best I have felt in many years!![/quote']

Wow! That's great! What weeks did you find you lost the most?

Thanks Amazon and Jennifer! I lost the most in the first three weeks or so. I know that some of that was from the 13 lbs of Water I put on due to all the fluids they pumped into me during surgery and the next 24 hours, lol. I have lost steady and have not yet suffered any stalls. Going to the gym three times a week and using my fitness pal app on my phone has also helped!!

Where are you at in your journey?

Thanks Amazon and Jennifer! I lost the most in the first three weeks or so. I know that some of that was from the 13 lbs of Water I put on due to all the fluids they pumped into me during surgery and the next 24 hours' date=' lol. I have lost steady and have not yet suffered any stalls. Going to the gym three times a week and using my fitness pal app on my phone has also helped!!

Where are you at in your journey?[/quote']

I'll be 2 weeks on Tuesday. Lost 18# total. 13 of them were preop 2 weeks of just shakes. Still doing just shakes. Weird, thought I would have lost more only getting abour 500 calories net (after exercise).Hoping when I can add mushies this week might spark it up a bit.

Yay!!!! Congrats!!! Whoot whoot!

8 weeks out tomorrow and am now 198.2lbs!! Started at 243 but highest weight was around 250 I think. I can't believe how much healthier I feel already' date=' best I have felt in many years!![/quote']

Omg!!!! Wonderful!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!

I started at 243 and im 4 weeks out and weighed 219 this morning!!!! Yeah!!!! I finally broke my stall ive been in for last 2 weeks. (-: I cant imagine the possibility that i could be in onederland in another 4 weeks like you. Are you on mfp? If yes i would like to add you. I like to look at my friends' food diaries to get ideas. Each day is a learning exp for me.

Again, SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Wow!

I'll be 2 weeks on Tuesday. Lost 18# total. 13 of them were preop 2 weeks of just shakes. Still doing just shakes. Weird' date=' thought I would have lost more only getting abour 500 calories net (after exercise).Hoping when I can add mushies this week might spark it up a bit.[/quote']

They told me to get as much Protein in as was possible and 64 Oz of fluids. I had to gradually increase both and still struggle with the fluids part. Not sure what type of shakes you are using but my nut said to only use whey Protein isolate type shakes.

You are doing great, the lbs will drop!! Also, if you haven't already done so, take your measurements!! I didn't do this till I was about three weeks out and just re did them and am losing lots if inches and am down almost two full sizes with my current already getting big!!

Hang in and just follow the directions of your doc and nut, you will do great!!

Omg!!!! Wonderful!!!!! So happy for you!!!!!

I started at 243 and im 4 weeks out and weighed 219 this morning!!!! Yeah!!!! I finally broke my stall ive been in for last 2 weeks. (-: I cant imagine the possibility that i could be in onederland in another 4 weeks like you. Are you on mfp? If yes i would like to add you. I like to look at my friends' food diaries to get ideas. Each day is a learning exp for me.

Again' date=' SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! Wow![/quote']

Thanks and yes I am on MFP , ibehere10!! Happy to have more buddies!!!

You are doing great!!

They told me to get as much Protein in as was possible and 64 Oz of fluids. I had to gradually increase both and still struggle with the fluids part. Not sure what type of shakes you are using but my nut said to only use whey Protein isolate type shakes.< /p>

You are doing great' date=' the lbs will drop!! Also, if you haven't already done so, take your measurements!! I didn't do this till I was about three weeks out and just re did them and am losing lots if inches and am down almost two full sizes with my current already getting big!!

Hang in and just follow the directions of your doc and nut, you will do great!![/quote']

Thanks! I'm hanging in, really trying to push the fluids. Doing mostly muscle milk light shakes. Did measurements preop, was going to wait a month to check but maybe I'll check a bit early! Good luck!

Wow that's great 8 weeks and you already almost in Wonderland what is your height congratulations

Yee ha!!! Great job! We started around the same and I'm 4 weeks out with 23 lbs to go before I join you. Can't wait!