Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey November 5 through 9 sleevers ! Can you post something so we can be in touch this week? Are you packed, scared, excited or about to change your mind LOL? Have you had your pre-op visit yet? Lets talk !

I'm HUNGRY! I will be so glad when the pre-op diet is over I won't know what to do. I will be happy when 11/6 gets here. I am a little anxious but definitley not going to change my mind I have come to far for that.

Nov. 6 here...excited, scared and ready for the surgery to be over!

Been on liquids for 12 days now and am feeling very hungry tonight.

I'm HUNGRY! I will be so glad when the pre-op diet is over I won't know what to do. I will be happy when 11/6 gets here. I am a little anxious but definitley not going to change my mind I have come to far for that.

I've come too far to change my mind as well. I'm not having too much hunger...I drink lots of propel Water in between. I'm so thirsty all the time now. Make ure you get enough Protein, it will drive the hunger away.

I am freeking out! Lol ( nov 5th here)

Well, we can freak out together LOL!

November 6th.....nervous, excited.....I just want to get this over with and be on the mend!

Nov. 6 here...excited, scared and ready for the surgery to be over!

Been on liquids for 12 days now and am feeling very hungry tonight.

I think I'll freak on the drive....I have a 2 1/2 hour drive to San Antonio Tx, for my surgery. I'm looking forward to my meal tonight : ) I drink 2 shakes and then a tiny meal for dinner. It has to be less than 300 calories ,17 grams of Protein and no more than 40 carbs. I sometimes have a sugar free Jello to help curb appetite.

I think I'll freak on the drive....I have a 2 1/2 hour drive to San Antonio Tx' date=' for my surgery. I'm looking forward to my meal tonight : ) I drink 2 shakes and then a tiny meal for dinner. It has to be less than 300 calories ,17 grams of Protein and no more than 40 carbs. I sometimes have a sugar free Jello to help curb appetite.[/quote']

Yes I also have a drive ...about 1 1/2 hours! I have to get up at 3:30 to get there on time!

I have 3 small kids and a little nervous leaving them, I've NEVER left my youngest befor;(

Yes I also have a drive ...about 1 1/2 hours! I have to get up at 3:30 to get there on time!

I have 3 small kids and a little nervous leaving them, I've NEVER left my youngest befor;(

Wow, I as the same. I never wanted to leave my children with anyone. I know how you feel. They will be okay :) Maybe try to think about how much better your life with them will be after surgery. I'm sure we will live longer LOL! I dont have my surgery time yet but am guessing it will be at 10 am. I bet i too will have to leave by 3:30. I have my pre-op visit on Monday. Im anxious to get the details and see what my after surgery instructions will be. I'm taking my IPad to the hospital and will post from there. Nice talking to you !

Hi ! Are you drinking enough Protein ? I get to have sugar free Jello and do use it if i get a bit hungry before my next shake . I try to not watch tv and that helps.....Are you going to post from the hospital to let us know how you are? Do you know how many days you will stay there? Thank for responding !

Wow' date=' I as the same. I never wanted to leave my children with anyone. I know how you feel. They will be okay :) Maybe try to think about how much better your life with them will be after surgery. I'm sure we will live longer LOL! I dont have my surgery time yet but am guessing it will be at 10 am. I bet i too will have to leave by 3:30. I have my pre-op visit on Monday. Im anxious to get the details and see what my after surgery instructions will be. I'm taking my IPad to the hospital and will post from there. Nice talking to you ![/quote']

I will also be taking my iPad! You should message me when you can and see how similar things are!

I will also be taking my iPad! You should message me when you can and see how similar things are!

I will ! I look forward to it : )

Also nov 6th getting anxious and tired of liquid

I had to go to the store tonight and we bought our traditional Christmas items that are out already ....Christmas oreos with the red cream center, egg Nog and the new Gingerbread Oreos......: ( i wanted to eat them soooo badly LOL! Oh well, I will make it.

Nov6th!!!! Picked up my heparin today , along with all the bowel prep( talk about fun!!) haha!! Feeling nervous but also excited!

Starting weight May 2012 --310

Weight today 260

And it's just the beginning! Keep breathing, everyone!!!