Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's your routine?

I've been on vacation since my procedure and will be returning to work Monday. My normal routine used to be getting up and checking email with my morning coffee. Now I get up, make some Decaf tea, watch the morning news, make my AM shake, watch Martha Stewart and Carol Duval, then start doing projects--cleaning, organizing. I've only been haphazardly doing my treadmill program and that needs to tighten up.

I wonder what everyone's AM/before work routine is. Do you get up early, have your shake and exercise? Or do you exercise in the evening?

I normally get up around 5, don't have to leave for work till 8. No kids at home, so it's just me to worry about.

Arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh! Just thinking of my routine makes me ill.....here goes.

I get up at 5:50....weigh myself, shower, brush teeth, dress and walk to the gym I own. I set it up for the members then do my routine. Then I sit at the desk with a cup of Decaf tea and check email and new posts at LBT, then get my paperwork done while chatting with the ladies.

At 10:30 I leave the gym and go home which is also my other business. I freshen up, change into my dining room dress code, throw in a load of laundry, and go downstairs to open the restuarant for lunch at 11. I then make myself my Breakfast and another cup of tea. If its not too busy I check email again and LBT.

At 2:30 we close after lunch and take a break.....then I have lunch and run errands. Throw in another load of laundry (this is everyday) and then maybe have a quick 1 hour nap or ride on motorcycle with hubby.

AT 5:00 I open for dinner and we go til 8 or 9.....depends on how busy it is. I have another cup of tea, do the email and lbt thing again. When we close I have to walk to gym again to close it. Then I have dinner and watch about 1 - 2hours of TV before I crash.

Carol

I work Fri-Mon and on those days I am up at 4:15 shower, weigh myself, make my am Protein Shake, sit and watch 30 min of tv, get dressed and leave for work. I start at 6am and by 8 I am hungry so I make an oatmeal. At noon I have tuna in a bowl. I leave work at 4 and on my way home on Fri and Mon I stop at Curves and do my circut. the days I'm off, when I wake I don't go to curves until around 8:30. Because I don't wake until 7 or so, I don't need the oatmeal for Breakfast just the shake. I alternate one day my shake is with milk and the next with oj.

Diane

I get up at 5 am to take my husband to work (we only have one car), which is about 30 min away. Not too bad of a drive. I then come back home and get my son up and he leaves for school. I make myself a Protein Shake and go back to bed and sleep for a few hours. I get up about 11:00 and watch 1 hr of family feud, make my lunch, usually fish, single servings purchased at kroger. I then shower and get ready for work. I clean the cats litter box out, make sure they have food and Water, take my dog out for a walk. I then get my lunch ready, get my things together and head to work. On my lunch break I head to the transit center to pick my husband up from the bus and he takes me back to work. I work 1:30 to 10:30. He picks me up and we head back home, I might do the dishes, we will watch a dvd and fall asleep. The next day we do it all again. I am off on Tuesedays and Saturdays. My husband is off on Saturdays and Sundays. I love Saturdays because I don't feel rushed and our family can spend quality time together. Tuesedays I get to sleep in, do laundry, clean house and watch tv.

Dieta

I get up in the morning and have half an hour on my forums while I have a cup of coffee, I usually get up at 6.45 and Iron a shirt for Doug first. Then its go go go to get the kids ready for school, I usually dont eat breakfast during this time myself. I try to stay off the computer during the days since its basically a sedentary activity, lol but I do have a forum I'm very involved in since the members are my real life dear friends too, its not lap band related.

When the kids are dropped off I either head off to uni or I come back home, have some breakfast and go for my run and if I dont run and have showered earlier, I run in the afternoon after school.

I was just banded and have not yet returned to work, so I'm planning my morning routine as well. Since it takes me a while to get through my coffee nowadays, I am going to have to move the alarm clock from 6 a.m. to 5 a.m. This will also give me time to pack any food necessary for the day, since I'm a commuter.

Today I discovered International Coffee's sugar-free Cafe vanilla. Yummmmy yummm. I was never a coffee drinker, so this was a great find for me. For anyone who doesn't really like coffee, I recommend it because it's more like hot cocoa.

I'm not exercising quite yet, but I'll probably do it at night because I'm not a morning person.

I wonder what everyone's AM/before work routine is.
I have a M-F job but unless there's a meeting the hours don't much matter, and I have the option to work from home, but usually will go in the office & go relatively early to miss traffic. So on one of those days...

Get up between 6am and 6:20am.

Pee.

Shower.

Brush teeth.

Wake up husband.

Husband lets dog out & does dog food/water.

hair.

Dress.

Turn off lights.

Meet husband downstairs (we ride together).

Most of the time DH drops me off.

Get to work.

Power up laptop.

While powering, go make Decaf hot tea to pour over ice.

Thus begins my day.

DH usually picks me up around 3 or 3:30 and we go home, or to pick smtg up for dinner.

When school is in exercise is usually done during my lunch or breaks. When school is out we'll go to the gym M, W, F some time after 7 since it's too crowded before then.

Hi,

I get up at around 630 or 6:45. My 11 year old is off to school bus at 6:55 (my hubby wakes up at 6:00 am with him). I get myself ready, then get my 4 year old ready for daycare.

I leave my house at about 7:45, drive my 4 year old to daycare, stop at my P.O box to pick up company mail and head to my office about 8:30. I own a company, so I work from 8:30 to about 5:30, (no lunch break cause I eat at my desk but I do check email) pick up the little guy. My husband is home already to meet school bus for the 11 year old.

I make dinner and we eat together at 6:30. Then homework, cleaning, putting away wash, bathing the little guy and then I plop my butt by the TV at around 8:30 and watch tv til about 10:30 and crash.

I havent been to a gym in 2 months (no lectures), but I am trying to get a home gym set up so I can get back on the bandwagon, but we are relocating and I dont know where we are moving yet!

I know, my life is quite boring.

Babs in TX

334/190's

I get up at 5:45am, I have 2-8oz of Water. get my son off to school for 7:30am and by 8am I do my 45min. workout. 9:15 I have breakfast. 2 eggs, 1/4 cup of oatmeal, and 1/4 cup of fruit.< /p>