Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oct. 15, 2012 Sleeve Date

Saw my surgeon today...kind of discouraged. My weight loss is good, but he wants me to increase my calorie intake to 1000! I'm at 800 now. I don't want to...I'm afraid I'll stop losing weight. He also wants me to increase my Protein to 80 grams. I've been doing about 60. I'm so scared it won't work! I'm also sick of food. It's so limited what protein I can eat. I don't like eggs, pork, turkey, can't have soy or beef. Tired of chicken, fish, cheese, yogurt & Beans. He wants me to go back on the Protein Drinks. Yuck!! It feels like a step backwards.

Any food suggestions?

Sleeve date: Oct. 15. HW: 315; SW: 283; CW: 250

tuna fish, crab, salmon

Does anyone no if the excess skin goin to go away wit muscle.

MaryLynn

A lot of the excess skin will go away with a lot of working out.

I am so happy down to 201 almost to my under 200 by New Year's Goal and more than half way to my ending goal of 140. My new goal is to tone this extra skin next week "hello gym". :*)

I am so happy down to 201 almost to my under 200 by New Year's Goal and more than half way to my ending goal of 140. My new goal is to tone this extra skin next week "hello gym". :*)

Right right that great I got a good 11 pounds to go to be under the 200 :-) wish me luck.

MaryPoppings

Right right that great I got a good 11 pounds to go to be under the 200 :-) wish me luck.

MaryPoppings

Try Protein powder and oatmeal splash of water- make a pancake with that

That doesn't sound too bad. The pancake I tried was gross.

I had a rough night last night. Family holiday dinner and SWEETS galore. I mean, it was ridiculous! My drug of choice is Cookies and there were literally six different kinds and it took every iota of willpower and determination not to indulge.

I hope that at some point in the future I can be an eat-one-cookie-and-be-fine kind of girl, but I'm not that girl today. It would've been like an alcoholic saying, "I'll just have one drink."

I was feeling sorry for myself last night, but I'm proud of myself today. :)

I had a rough night last night. Family holiday dinner and SWEETS galore. I mean' date=' it was ridiculous! My drug of choice is Cookies and there were literally six different kinds and it took every iota of willpower and determination not to indulge.

I hope that at some point in the future I can be an eat-one-cookie-and-be-fine kind of girl, but I'm not that girl today. It would've been like an alcoholic saying, "I'll just have one drink."

I was feeling sorry for myself last night, but I'm proud of myself today. :)[/quote']

Good for you for resisting. I have not done so well. I had cookies, chocolate, carbs of all kinds. I had hoped to get sick, but it didn't happen. My mother-in-law even gave me chocolate for a Christmas gift. Can you say sabotage?! I'm a bit worried now that this won't work for me if I keep going down this path. I have to get back on track.

Good for you for resisting. I have not done so well. I had cookies' date=' chocolate, carbs of all kinds. I had hoped to get sick, but it didn't happen. My mother-in-law even gave me chocolate for a Christmas gift. Can you say sabotage?! I'm a bit worried now that this won't work for me if I keep going down this path. I have to get back on track.

Sleeve date: Oct. 15. HW: 315; SW: 283; CW: 250[/quote']

That sounds like something my MIL would do! Evil wench.

YES, get your butt back on track!!! You can totally do this. It took courage to make this choice and you're going to ROCK THIS SLEEVE!! :D

YES' date=' get your butt back on track!!! You can totally do this. It took courage to make this choice and you're going to ROCK THIS SLEEVE!! :D[/quote']

Me also been fallin off with eating to many bags of chips nd Pasta also been over eating goin back on a strict diet startin now

MaryPoppings

YES' date=' get your butt back on track!!! You can totally do this. It took courage to make this choice and you're going to ROCK THIS SLEEVE!! :D[/quote']

Thanks!! I needed that! Yes, I CAN do this.

Sleeve date: Oct. 15. HW: 315; SW: 283; CW: 246

Thanks!! I needed that! Yes' date=' I CAN do this.

Sleeve date: Oct. 15. HW: 315; SW: 283; CW: 246[/quote']

How was today?

wow you've lost almost 70 pounds in 2 1/2 months! That is GREAT!

I need to update my weight but I'm just now reaching 50 lbs lost since Oct 15th. I have eliminated carbs and sugar and only eat lean meats and cheese with V8 for my veggies as Breakfast and evening Snacks.< /p>

Guess I should have included a quote but I was looking at page 13...

I did okay during the holidays. I had a piece of Savannah Taffy and then gave the rest away at work.

I have started drinking coffee again - Soy latte is my drug of choice with splenda. I try to do decaff during the week and indulge in caffiene on the weekend.

I had wine for the first time. I drank 1 glass and felt a buzz but it wasn't a happy buzz like I use to get. It made me exhausted and my muscles ached. No hangover and it was gone quickly... but I find that I don't like drinking like I use to. It isn't enjoyable to me.