Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Official Halloween Exchange Thank You Thread

K@t

The placemats came from Big Lots, of all places, as did the hand towel.

My mother-in-law is 86 years old and she loves Big Lots. I take her about once a month. There is one next door to a thrift store, so that's her favorite.

My MIL cannot pass up a bargain. She has clothes hanging 3 deep on every hanger in her closet, but if it's a bargain, she will still buy it.

The package I sent is STILL intransit. It should get there by Thursday or Friday I hope someone in AZ likes it.

And the placemats look awesome on my table with my other Halloween decorations. My girlfriend was over and she even wanted to know where they came from. I hope our Big Lots have them, I plan on getting a set for my MIL and my girlfriend.

P.S. I LOVE BIG LOTS!!!

Jeangab,

I got my gift yesterday! And today I wore the socks!!! I had my Halloween vest on so it went perfectly!! I also got a pumpkin spice candle, some trinkets, towels for my kitchen and a nice T or T placque! Thank you so much. I will take a picture of it this weekend and post!!!

Thank you to my gholish gift giver! I am not sure who you are, my kids had opened everything before I got home! Thank you!

I absolutely love the votive with the halloween scence. The girls love to watch the ghosts fly around. I will get a pick as soon as I can find the camera! I also got a nice votive cup holder with a pumpkin dangle. Just sweet!

Thank you! Let me know who you are! :)

Okay guys,

I know it's not Halloween yet but I'm going to go ahead and post the list because I'll be busy next week.

If any one hasn't gotten their gift please let me know. And if any one is unable to send their gift please let me know also. Hope everyone enjoyed this exchange!!

Heather

Name/Ghostly Gifter

Maudeispam/housecatgirl

J.S./Barbara465

Barbara465/paladin

Charlene821/MrsHusker

DrewsLou/Charlene821

Mrs Husker/Carlene

moon goddess/Lamadam

babyjane/Ralheit

Carlene/Maudeispam

Kim2bhealthy/Babyjane

jeangab/Boo boo kitty

paladin/J.S.

ralheit/Kelliebelly

mysherrijo/Kim2bhealthy

La madam/k@t

Boo Boo Kitty/Mysherrijo

kelliebelly /Drewslou

princess_n_thep/Jeangab

housecatgirl/Princess_n_thep

k@t/Moon goddess

Charlene821, It was to be delivered UPS on Friday, now tracking is saying Monday. I am sorry it is so late and I really hope you like it.

Hey Boo Boo Kitty,

I'm glad you liked. I mailed it priority mail 2 weeks ago. Sorry it took so long. Hope you have a wonderful halloween.

Mrs Husker

Recieved My Ghostly Critter Package My Gift Contained A Back Cat To Stake In My Front Lawn,,a Kitten To Be Cross Stitched,and 2 Pumpkins..thank You,charlene821

Hey guys,

I'm going to be needing a substitue...would some one please volunteer and send me a pm? Thanks!

I received a very unique hand massager, massage oils, a scruber, two halloween picks, and a bale of hay. I immediately put the picks and bale of hay with my halloween display. Received a great collection of colored leaves that also fit nicely with my display.

My gifts are great.

Hmmmmm, "unique massager", oils, a bale of hay.... anyone thinking what I am?

Hmmmmm, "unique massager", oils, a bale of hay.... anyone thinking what I am?

Thought it....did it....back for more. :)

Still nothing, but my GG was kind enough to PM me and let me know that it would be late. So I'm still waiting and anticipating what it might be.