Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lap Band Talk Meeting -- Suggestions????

OH my gosh, can we schedule a Bingo session and piss off all the blue haired ladies by talking while the numbers are being called?

:( That's it....I'm bringing the Karaoke Machine

Lets dye our hair wild colors and wear spiked heals...

OOOOHHH KAREOKE!!!

I want green hair and orange nail polish.I'm french so i can talk REALLY fast at the ole bingo:)

Chantal

'some say love it is a flower and youuuu it's on-ly seed.....'

OK!! I can't join in the hair dying, I had blue, purple, green and turquoise hilites and my hair dresser won't let me put any more bleach on my hair...but I can sing...oh wait...was that a frog croaking.....

I just told my hubby and it's almost more than he can take!!:D

Losing weight,more confidence,and now a trip to Vegas.

he sure is looking at me differently and this is a good thing!!:(

Him:'you're going to Vegas without me?!'

haha silly boy!

C

Can anyone sing to the electric guitar intro of Smoke on The Water played really loud and out of tune?

There's also a cute park with a walking path by my house. Nice 45 minute round-trip, so bring tennies so we can be good little bad bandsters! Spiked heals, that's hysterical. Where can I find fishnets in a 3X-Tall?

What size is everyone wearing? Are we doing a mini-clothing exchange? I have 24-28s ready for Good Will. Should I hold onto them? I could use some large 22-24s. Or, if everyone leaves me their fat clothes, I'll be happy to bring them to Plus Size Resale the following weekend. That's where I bring my stuff. They don't pay much, but it's fun getting $20 checks from time to time. Then they donate what they don't sell if you don't pick them up on time. It's got to be decent stuff (Layne Bryant, The Avenue, Penny's, etc.)

Grandma is ready just say when.

Sounds like too much fun.

Are the trouble makers coming? LOL

Kathy

Hey I am soooooooooooooooooooo there. October I think. Pick a date or a weekend or whatever. Someone offered to look at package deals, go for it.

I am going to bring my camera and video camera so beware there will be proof of this weekend. But only if things get kinky.

Hey Lisa; how does your husband feel about drunk women coaxing him into doing a strip routine. NOTICE I said routine; not the real thing. LOL!!!!

Hey give us a lyric sheet and I will sing along with the musak. After all I have a musician for a boyfriend. LOL!!!

Yes we WILL get loud and rowdy. Bingo disruption? I am all about that. Never fought a blue - haired lady but there is a first for anything.

Is there a cheap show we could all go to or is that asking too much for one weekend? LOL!!!!

I have some 22/24 size clothes I can bring. I get my stuff at Avenue, Lane Bryant and Catherine's. I might even have some 26 sizes as well. I even have some shoes I would be willing to let go of. They are in near perfect condition only wore maybe three or four times. Size 8, 8.5, 9 wides. Tennis shoes, sandals, dressy stuff clothes and shoes.

I would need to bring a suitcase just for those clothes I want to exchange. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October dates needed. Someone suggest a date or weekend.

I just asked Chris if he'd have a problem with a houseful of large drunk woman, and he just laughed and said, "ut uh" (meaning nope.) As far as him stripping, that's a funny question. Whoever said "white men can't dance" must know Chris. Even in his drinking days it took a crane to get him on the dance floor. He acts shy at first so when my girlfriends are over I watch my words and don't instigate - if he hears a drunk woman mention panties, everything turns X-rated.

There are 5 Fridays in October, and any one of them are good.

October 15 is a Friday and the First of Ramadan. I don't know what that means, but sounds like a good enough reason to party for me. The following day is National Boss Day, which falls on a Saturday, which could be an even better reason to party since it falls on a non-work day so we don't have to pretend to have the best boss in the world. OUCH, lightening just hit me!

October 15th works for me. Friday 15, Saturday 16, and Sunday 17.

Other thoughts?????

Any weekend in October works for me. So what is the overall consensus? Give us some weekends that work for you?

Can we shoot for October 8 9 and 10?The 11th is Thanksgiving in Canada and that means loonggg week end!!

Whadya think??

Chantal