Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Feeling horrible right now

Jo Ann, had to laugh, I was online! I posted it on the 100+ to lose board. Thank God I wasn't being attacked in person at a meeting, I don't think I would have held my temper! I think I'll just use the online tools and stick to posting here. :grouphug: Thanks guys, you all made me feel much better.

Bug, you are right to stay away from the negative. No need to bring YOU down! Losing weight, no matter how you do it, isn't easy...

Shawn

Hey Bug, next time ask if any of them have had their tubes tied or are using birth control. Talk about the easy way out.............:biggrin1:

Hello Tracy I am sorry to hear that they were so mean to you we will help you any way I we can.

I don't ahve much experience with WW tried it a long time ago. But anything I can do to help let me know

Hey Tracey, I grew up in your neck of the woods in a town called Lake Villla Illinois near Gurnee Mills. So what board is this I would be happy to have a talk with these fun filled misinformed ladies!!!! But keep smiling and there are plenty of people who will support us each step of the way. I have a sister that is against it and never heard from before surgery I heard from her after as I sent a msg to all of my 6 sisters thanking them for their concern and support and I that I would always be there for them even if I did agree with what they wanted to do.

Have a great evening

Tracey....statistics speak for themselves. When you reach goal your band will help you stay there.....for 85% of the WW members who lose....they will gain it all back and then some.....when that happens they will eat their malicious little words.

Carol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches