Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So here I am almost 3 months out of surgery and feeling disguisting. I used to be a full B cup and now I'm an A. My butt used to be one of my best features and now its completely flat. Yes I know its all the fat of my body now gone, but why couldn't it be my stomach that I lose first. I feel so unattractive and sad. Anyone else hating their appearance?

Have you talked to a counselor? That will help some with the body image issues. I still have parts of me that I don't like, but that's true for ANY woman, not just WLS patients.

I'm almost three months out too and I too have the same problems. I've already decided I will have to get breast augmentation. As far as my butt goes, it's definitely flatter and I've been so busy concentrating on my thighs and arms that I've neglected it. I'm going to add more butt lift moves to my exercise regimen.

I have lost some of my butt, but I figure I will just have to do a workout geared to lift and firm. I think I will order that brazilian butt lift workout, it seems to work. I'm still losing so I don't know where I will end up but I'm happy with what I've lost and will work to improve areas that I feel need it. I'm not going to be sad or upset about my body because I want to enjoy the journey.

I agree with Lissa, this is the best time to seek a therapist to work on body image issues. Look in the mirror and look at your body. Isn't it looking good? Yeah it sucks to have an A cup, but that's ok. You are looking better every day. Start adding butt lifts to build muscle in your gluteus maximus. :)

Thanks ladies! I am def going to go see a counselor. As I will also start doing exercises to lift my butt. And I decided next year I will get a boob job. I feel great looking in the mirror with clothes on its when I take the clothes off that I see all the flab :-(

Hey, it's time to Celebrate that flab! Yep, that is beautiful flab! It's better flab than fat! And you rock them clothes! Your healthier and much happier now and that's all that really matters..... Time to look at the flab in a different light......It's better than fatty tissue...... :)

Workout the areas you don't like or change up your workout routine. My Bari buds are telling me your fat shifts, so you need to workout a different area.