Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The All-Canadian October Challenge!!!

Cloe you are doing great too! I found I hit a sweet spot in the middle of the summer ( lets say 3.5/ 4 months after the surgery) and I have lost more since than than I did earlier. Who knows what that was (I have only had 1 fill), but I will just be thankful for that. Today was a big one for me - my new size 22's have been declared too loose by the gang in the office!!!!

I hope you have a great day and a good weekend!!

Banded April 4th 2006 (Montreal)

Fill June 9th 2006

weight.png

I have been doing good with my scale obssession I have only weighed myself once in the morning and that's it. While I was away at my mom's I didn't weigh myself and I GAINED (scandle).

I have lost 2.5 lbs towards my October goal of 8 lbs:faint:.

Lila,

Sorry last week wasn't grand for you!!! I too have had those weeks. I finally settled into a routine of weighing myself every Friday and Monday morning- but it took months to do it!!! (I still cheat at night- as a barometer- but it only counts those 2 days)

Fill June 9th 2006

weight.png

Cloe,

Sorry I really don't know the band size. I had 2 cc'c (I think) put in in June... thinking I will get another fill in November!!

Fill June 9th 2006

weight.png

Okay... anyone out there for the October challenge??

I guess I will put mine in.

I wanted to get to 10 lbs... and am super happy because I am at 8 lbs now!!!

I think this working 14 hours a day is doing wonders for me. I have 10 days left of this crazy work schedule and then I will breath a little. After that I have meetings in Quebec City (quite possibly the most beautiful city in the world)... so I will go shopping.

How are the rest of you doing? Anyone out there have any hints about how to deal with Halloween?? I am a little scared of this one!!

Fill June 9th 2006

weight.png

Argon, I know that you can do it. Just keep that little crock pot cooking interesting and healthy meals, stay away from the starches and the sugars, and you will be cool, girl.

Hi Green and gang,

I will join the Oct challenge and shoot for 4 lbs since it's late in the month and drink lots of Water.

We started circuit training at work (twice a week for an hour) and while I sweat like crazy doing it - it's feeling better. I will be fit next summer for bathing suit season or die trying!

Good luck with our goals.

Roxanne

Thanks green :)

Dawn, I'm not too worried about Halloween. I'm actually realized that I'm losing interest in the stuff that used to make me ooohhhh so happy. My favorite was going to the grocery stores AFTER Halloween (and easter, and christmas) and buy the super cheap candy/chocolate! I think chocolate is now causing me the odd heartburn, and I'm trying to avoid that as much as possible. It's weird. It's a hugely amazing thing for me to not want to grab a choc. bar at the checkout of the grocery store... or a bag of halloween smarties, or whatever. I'm freakin' myself out typing this! LOL The thought still crosses my mind when I see them, but I brush it off with a "Nah!".

Yeah... i havn't really thought much about chocolate lately, but the thought of having so many tiny candy bars in my house is enough to drive me to drink!!!! Yikes!!! Did I say that??? The good news is I travel the next day so leftovers will not be an issue. I think I will get my DH to hand out all the candy this year, while I take our 2 kids out getting more goodies to drive me crazy!!!!

Fill June 9th 2006

weight.png

chocolate was a bring problem for me before banding, I could sit and eat a whole box in one evening, now one chocolate bar is way too much for me to eat, i find they just do not taste as good as before.

Hang in there Delta you will do fine, one of those tiny chocolate bars (JUST ONE) if you feel the urge to eat them will not hurt you too much. LOL

You have such terrific weight loss in six months.

Maria:)

Thanks IrishMist,

I think it is a good idea to say 1 small one will be okay... if I want and need, but not too binge!!

You too have had great weight loss- I see our goals are similiar... maybe we'll be like twins!!

The road is long eh!! I sometimes find it hard because there is so much to loose! But we are definatley going in the right direction!!!!

Thanks again!

Fill June 9th 2006

weight.png