Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mcdonalds Grilled Chicken Snack Wrap?

Yea or Nea?

Can limit eating the tortilla (these still give me trouble). The honey mustard isn't bad,

total cost-- $1.61

I eat the grilled chicken wrap from chik fil a (minus the tortilla)

I don't see why not :)

I still can only eat about half so I have lunch and then dinner later lol

I do not eat anythig fast food - partially due to the way they are prepared and what is in them, and partially because of the kill procedures used in fast food.< /p>

so that for me would be "Nay, nay!"

From the Mc Donald's website the grilled snack wrap - honey mustard is 250 calories and Protein is 16 grams. On myfitnesspal.com the value of the tortilla is 120 calories and 3 grams of Protein.< /p>

Not the worst choice for fast food. Deduct whatever portion of the tortilla is not eaten from the total.

Wow. The tortilla is almost 1/2 the calories!

I have become addicted when I need a fast food fix (ie when I take the kids there or with a group) to wendy's chili large. Surprisingly healthy for us within reason...

I have become addicted when I need a fast food fix (ie when I take the kids there or with a group) to wendy's chili large. Surprisingly healthy for us within reason...

If I need a fast good fix those are my go to! I do remove most of the tortilla..or I get a wake up wrap at Dd

OMG! It's amazing how much some of us think alike! McD's grilled chickn snack wrap (honey mustard, no tortilla), and wendy's chili (no crackers) have been my go-to's for fast food fixes lately. Sadly (or, um, excitedly), my two week pre-op starts in two days, so I'm dumping all fast food (even the "healthy" stuff) for quite a while.... :unsure:

After reading this thread the first time, I went to the McD's website. They have customizable nutrition information, so you can take elements of the item out and get the nutrition information, for instance the wraps minus the tortilla. I'm not on regular food for 3 weeks and we're trying to avoid fast food, but I did look up several items and put this information in a file in my Evernote app for future reference/emergencies.

* McDonalds honey mustard snack wrap grilled minus tortilla - 100 cal, 4 carbs, 13g Protein

* McDonalds Mac snack wrap minus tortilla - 190 calories, 3 carbs, 11g Protein

* McDonalds Angus deluxe snack wrap minus tortilla - 270 calories, 5 carbs, 16g protein

* McDonalds Chipotle BBQ snack wrap minus tortilla - 100 calories, 5 carbs, 13g protein

* McDonalds sausage biscuit minus biscuit - 170 calories, 1 carb, 7g protein

* McDonalds kids size (Happy Meal) fries - 100 calories, 13 carbs, 1g protein

* McDonalds mcnuggets 4 count - 270 calories, 18 carbs, 14g protein