Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Chat

Hidy Hoooo neighbors..umm of the computer kind that is :) Sooo seems lots been going on as usual here in NJ threadworld. That is probably because we are the best thread in the LBT Universe. Yeap dats right....we're bad, ya bad, so bad...umm actually very good to each other. Tis why I lub ya :)

Goofy mood today, must be the lack of sleep aye? :) :guess

Cindy, Cindoroonie - Aaa to have new floors...hmmm think my next job around here is painting inside the house. Seems I can see fingerprints every where yuck! Pictures.....ummmm....:rolleyes :cry:nervous :biggrin1: :guess :) ooook I'll see if I can get DH to take em again tomorrow morning. I gots to put on the tight jeans that hold in my gut hahaha just teasin, I have to have him take it and dang not ZOOM in so much geesha! So it's a deal!

Mary - What is it that you do for work? I read about it keeping ya busy but, don't know what it is that ya do. I hear ya on the work not being done. Going through that myself. Just makes me feel even better that I fired the laimo. Problem is now I have to do it and I didn't have enough extra time as it was UGH. Can't win...one day at a time.

Kat - If they share the fairy with you will ya share with me? AFter work freaking 50plus hours a week I don't have anything in me to clean :) I hate how my house looks, I hate the clutter but, do I do anything about it noooooooooooooo DUH. WTF is wrong with me? I could take a month off and maybe just MAYBE I'd get 'er done lol. Oh well.....one day my fairy cleanup godmother will come.

Chrispy - I think once you're eating some regular food you problem will go away or at least ease up quite a bit. Wondering if you tried some Papaya tablets if that would help too. You can get them at GNC or any healthfood store...vitamin store too I think.

Darcy - How are you doing? How ya feeling? I'm glad I was able to give ya a chuckle hee hee. I try to do that for a few folks a day...you are well deserving a some laughter :) How is the puppy business going? Ya wanna come train my Jake. OMGosh...he's so cute but man he's nothing like Jenny when it comes to training and learning. I tried to teach him to lift his paw...there is jenny doing it. I try to teach him to lay down...jenny does it while I'm teachin him. You'd think he'd follow her lead especially when she gets the treats so quickly. He's cute but ummmm he's kinda not so bright lol. (Shhh Chris don't yell at me lol) Sooo we block the deck to the pool cause we covered it...guess who goes out onto the pool cover and takes a dump...oh yea you guessed it JAKE! He gets in trouble with the Alpha DH lol and the next day who goes out onto the pool cover walking around and takes a pee...yeap JAKE! WTF?

Patty - 85 Degrees? Heck...did we even have that up here in NE this summer? I don't think we did. At least I can't remember lol. It got warm a few times....maybe it did but gosh it's surely getting cold now. Can ya blow some of that over here pwetty pweease?

Pat, Bean, Anne (Where is Anne?), Mandy, Allison HELLOOOOO LADIES! :)

Soooo whats cookin for the weekend? I think I'm going cheapo clothes shopping again and I need some breezars to hold up my girls. I seem to of shrunk out of the ones I bought just a little over a month ago. Dang it's great but, expensive sometimes :) Can't really buy those 2nd hand lol. Anywho...back to Savers this weekend for me. Oh and doing some cooking again too. Maybe a banana bread or zucchini...the guys love it. Hmmm nice roasted chicken sounds good too.

Good Morning ladies, Happy Friday!

I've got the coffee on, the toast is toasting and the twins are up..... go start.

Eileen: Whew, I'm glad we know where you are, sad that your pain is worse. Try the bath this weekend, that is if you can safely get in and out.

Darcy:You always make me giggle!:)

Cindy:I'm very excited for your home makeover. Don't forget to keep the special spray in the cupboard to keep your floor sparkling for years to come.

Sherry:You skinny thing, clothes shopping again.....sounds like the biggest expense with this lapband is new clothes! Love ya!

I'm not sure what the weekend holds for me and the critters but it's all good. I called my Mama yesterday because she just came home from Holland. She was gone 3 weeks to attend a funeral for my uncle and informed me about news a world away. Glad she's home and hope my surgery gets approved soon. No news from the attorney yet, maybe next week. Well, gotta get the boys fed and watered. Check with ya later :speechles

Hi, everyone!

I'm just taking a break from packing boxes...gotta sit down for a minute! I'm getting a lot done, and that's good. I've got to bake birthday cakes next - one for my sis, and one for DD. Sis will be 49, and DD will be 9. Oh, and wrap their presents, too!

Did I tell ya'll about www.flylady.com? It's really a great place to get inspiration for beating the clutter. Body clutter, too.

Mary, sorry about the deadbeat worker you have to clean up after...I bet the boss thought she was "all that" too. That's how it works in the school biz. The teacher's that are trouble makers and goof-offers are the ones the principal loves, and the ones who are always working and doing extra stuff are the ones he never listens to. It's so frustrating. Hang in there!

Patty, you bet we're gonna get the cool microfiber mop thingie and the cool spray stuff for the floors...they wanted to charge extra for "hand scraped" wood (which means it looks worn and beat up) but we told him we'd take care of that all by ourselves! LOL!

I better get away from the computer...Sherry, your whole post had me laughing, and I needed that today! Thanks!

Hugs to all, Cindy

Darcy, I see you are reading as I post...wish we were next door neighbors, but suppose the 'puter neighbors are the next-best thing!

Hey Gals... Just finished clipping the ole mop dog and need to hop in the shower so that I can head down to the shelter and get muddy paw prints all over me. :D

You guys all crack me up... thanks goodness... laughing is my favorite!

I stink like a dirty ole dawg... BBL!

ok Cindy ...your turn lol.

OH and ummm Chrispy don't think you'll get away without posting some when the time is right babe. Cause this birdie is gonna bug ya till I catch the worm lol. hee hee

Where are they posted, Sherry? I wanna see 'em!

You are very courageous! I know you don't like to post pictures. I don't mind, I am just inept at posting them, and have to ask Darcy to help me...which she very kindly does!

Wow Sherry---only 15 pounds in the last 2 pics? Amazing difference!!! I will take my next ones when I hit 75 lbs off. Hoping that is not in the too distant future!!! I, like Cindy, will require help!!! Anyway--- you look great! You are doing so good! A friend and I were discussing why it is that in the Jr.'s clothes you never find horizontal stripes, occasionally in Misses, but get to the Women's Plus sizes--and the colors are brighter, stripes or huge floral print everywhere!!! And that sucks, because even when I was of a semi-"normal" weight, I wore Misses size pants, but always needed Plus size tops. Keep up the good work!!!

Kat

I'll gladly help you Kat and Cindy with your pics if you need it. Thanks very much everyone for the compliments. Sometimes it's just so hard to see it yourself...this time I just happened to notice that the girls are a tad smaller hahaha. Thanks again everyone!

Good Morning,

Geeze I didn't realize how far back I had to read to catch up LOL

Beanie congrats on being almost at the two-sies... you'll do it girlie.

Cindy, the salon party sounded like a blast and way to cute. Congrats on the WL and the new home repairs.

Patty, glad your feeling better. I would love to soak in a tub but the prob is I can't even tie my shoes so getting in and out of a tub seems like I'd need a miracle LOL.

Betty boop !! how is the foot. Walking 10 min isn't alot girlie.... what does the doc have you doing for it? feel better :D

Dianne, how are you girlie... got any pictures of the cruise you wanna share? how's DH.

Kat.. :tsk: I'm so glad things are looking up for you guys. And thanks for the emails.

Mandy so sorry to hear about kitty :( having a pet is such a joy but when it comes to that part of life its so heart breaking b/c they really become part of the family and not just a pet.

Mary its great to see you posting.... I give blood too and I do the same as you.. I have to talk myself into it and say its saving lifes....so I don't get that dreaded panic attack LOLOL. But they only get one shot at it ... any more and I'm off that table LOL. Hope work gets better for you.

Darcy love, how are you feeling? are you back to 100% whats the next step? .... have fun with the babies at the shelter.... If I could stay home I would adopt at least 2 more :(

Sherry, you sound chipper ;) and thats great to hear. How are things by you?

Pat ????????? where the heck did you go woman?????????? no excuses, we want you back in here.

Crispy glad your feeling better. When do you start mushies?

Today I am just gonna mozie around the house and DH bought me one of those poles that can grab stuff, so now I can pick things up off the floor w/out trying to bend... I can also do laundry with it HAAAAAAA.. I sware I feel old but that thing is a God Send. I couldn't bend low enuf to grab the stuff out of the dryer but this thing can whoot!! It picks up paper off the floor and things as small as a rubber band that everyone seems to walk over instead of pick up LOLOL.

Monday is the spine doc at 11 am. All I know is I want to feel better again.

Monday night DD has her sock hop... I'm supposed to help cook in the kitchen OY. This aught to be FUN............ NOT! LOLOL

DH is thinking of starting Atkins Diet again.. he's got about 20 lbs to lose IF that .... but wants to nip it in the bud before it gets worse.... so I'm thinking of following it with him.... sort of.

I need a fill badly. I went from great restriction to basically no restriction and it felt like it happened over night. So Nov 3 I go for a fill.... how can this happen??? so I haven't lost anything in quite a while.... and crap eating all that chocolate EVERY day doesn't help either. So maybe Atkins is a way to start this WL again.

How is everyone today? any super duper plans for the weekend?

Whats up with everyone siggy???? I had to go change my font to #3 so you could read it. It seems the defalt is set at #1.

Strange........veddddddddddy strange.

Good Morning Y'all!

Not much new here, just working and working!:D I am getting ready to run to the store for a few things, then to the bank. My DB and DSIL are coming over and we are going out for lunch.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: I just love spending time with them!

Eileen - Gosh girl, I feel so bad for you, I sure hope the pain gets better for you soon. I know how miserable you feel, and unless you have been through it, you just don't know. I'm glad your DH got you something to help you, but still don't over do it. Does a heating pad help you? The Doc told me not to stand or walk on it unless absolutely necessary. I have to wear inserts in my shoes, and he wants to put harder ones in soon. I told him he would just have to wait for a while until my feet get used to these. You don't take feet that has been flat all these years and put something hard under them, he agreed. So, I am just taking it easy, short walking to store etc. No daily walks for me which I miss dearly!

Well, I am going to come back later to do some personals, I want to get to the store before everyone else does! It gets pretty crowded here!

Later!

HI!

Not sure about the sizes of the signatures...but I cannot see any pics...only boxes with red x's. I know when I went to update my ticker awhile back it would not let me, it said I had over 1000 characters. The code for the ticker must have been huge because I didn't have much else! Nothing compared to others, but I eliminated all of the other stuff. I am such a computer dummy....I have no clue!

Well I need to shower and get myself ready to go. DH is with both of the Dad's (his and mine) at an auction today. Half scared to come home and see what he bought...he kinda gets "into the moment"!!! While he is off doing that, my friend Michele, who emailed y'all when Rick went down, she and I are going to a fundraiser. It is a "Parade of Homes". This year there are 17 homes in our little tri city area open for you to walk through and check out. Both of us are kicking around the idea of maybe building in the future. She more seriously than we are, in fact she works for a construction company!!! But last year I got some fantastic ideas if we ever do decide to build our own, or even for remodeling. These homes are usually fantastic, and range from a few hundred thousand dollar homes to million dollar homes. Most are currently lived in, and not on the market, some will be new construction and for sale. I like the lived in ones, I can also get decorating ideas!!! We have gone to this together for several years. It runs 2 weekends, so we go this weekend, and then next weekend I take Rick back and show him the features in certain homes I fell for!!! So it should be a fun day for both DH and I, and one of the first we have spent apart in awhile...already feels kinda wierd now that he is gone!!!

Eileen--I agree with Betty, I know the laundry needs done and the rubber bands picked up...but they will still be there I bet when you feel better!!! Don't get carried away and make it worse!!! I know life goes on and so must you, but do it in short smooth bursts!!! Try to spend some time resting your back too...lie down on the heating pad..or ice...or back and forth.

Betty I read what your block does on Halloween--and it sounds like a great idea!!! Do you have to get police ok to block off the road? I doubt we would get response from a couple of neighbors, but there is a group of 5-6 of us in the area who would love that!!

Ok will be back to check on all you later...Darcy have fun with the dogs...I hate it but I am feeling jealous. I hate it because I remember feeling like Mandy does right now about her cat...and that scares me. But then I think of how happy I could make a few years for some needing dog, and I know one is in my near future! I will just blame Darcy--there ya go problem solved~~! Big hugs still going your way Mandy. Weekends here, hope you get lots of floor done Cindy!! I am excited to see the pics! Patty have a good weekend with the boys! Sherry (you shrinking woman, you), Pat, Anne, Beannie,Dianne, Mary---will be back to check on y'all!!!

Kat

HI ya all. Just thought I would take a quick break here at work. Cannot do personals since who knows who will walk by. Anyway I will be working every weekend it seems till Jan - I am only going to put in 8 hours for the whole weekend so 4 a day is not bad. Anyway the fish passed away. I felt so bad just watching him struggle to breath. But when I came in the next morning he was gone. Today I feel like leaving and going to the pound see ~ what tiny that I can bring back for the boys..

Oh yeah ~ I need to do the dreaded E thing so I joined Curves ~ workout the stress from work and will stop me from choking the crap out of that gal who is no longer here when I see here. Best of luck to who ever hires her.

I will have to read up on everyone for the past couple of days and wishing you all well in your families (pets included), Health and Recovery....See Ya