Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Chat

LMAO Sherry - you crack me up!

hee hee DELETED them right off the camera hahaha. Hey...I worked hard to get rid of this double chin and those pictures had BIG ONES lol.

Can't chat but will catch up soon!

Good morning all, I can't believe I am the first one to post today. I am usually still in a haze before coffee this early. My kitty is having a pretty good morning so far, he actually got into bed with my DH when he came home a little while ago. He worked out in the rain and cold all night so he has an electric blanket on, I guess the kitty wanted to get warm and close to dad. Maybe today will be a good one for him. I have the entire day to do whatever I want. I have nothing on the calander except getting the little one on and off the bus for school. I will check in later. ~Mandy

Morning all..... just checking in.

It's summer over here in Southern California..... 85degrees -- ugh, way too hot for menopausal women. I sent Lewis to school in shorts just now. It's gotta be that global warming thing. Every year it seems to get warmer and warmer. One year we did trick or treat with sleeveless tank shirts!

Not much else is going on, looking forward to a weekend with the kids. I was not feeling well the last 2 weekends so I want to go out and play! Where is everyone???

Eileenie: I'm getting concerned. Please tell your big sister whats up.

Sherry, who can blame a girl for deleting pictures with double chins? I've been known to do the same. I need to take new pictures, too. I have new glasses, new hair...and a little different shape. You do yours, and I'll do mine?

Patty, yes, 85 degress is a bit warmish, but it's like that in Texas a lot of othe time, too! Today, it's cooler, and I LOVE IT!

Eileen, hey girl...you KNOW we worry. Check in and give us a quick status report on your general well-being.

Mandy, you are right on the bad breath cause (ketosis) - I think I had it too, right at first. It gets better, Chrispy! I hope your kitty is having a nice,cozy day on the electric blanket!

I believe I am (cough, cough) getting a trifle "ill-ish" (clears throat). I probably will need to stay home tomorrow to rest (pack boxes and move them out of the living room), and take it easy (move some book cases out of the hallway). If you get my drift.....

See ya later!

Cindy

Morning All...

Sherry... hehehe... you gave me a giggle...

MAndy... Glad your Kitty is having a good day today. :)

Eileen... I second what Patty said... it's just not like you to poke your head in and give a lil hello... are you still down and out with back probs?

Patty... Yuck... as much as I hate the cold here in Wisconsin... I welcome it over the extreme heat. I grew up in California... it was just too warm for me in the valley bit not so bad in Calaveras County where I was raised. Still... love how it stays green all summer here. Glad Pat's remedy got you up and moving... have fun this weekend!

CHris... I carry altoids everywhere with me... I am definitely getting as much as the average person but still... the bad breath follows...lol. My BIL has the same problem... my sister finally had to tell him... he was knocing folks out...lol Anyhoo... hopefully it will subside for you... never has for me.

Cindy... I bet your floors are going to look awesome! I love hardwood! Part of my certification for training includes volunteering training time at the shelter... but I volunteered there before anyway. :) I wish I had a big farm so that I could foster some of them. Maybe someday. :) They have so many cats right now...holy man! I used to go in with the kitties too... but my allergies went nuts when I was surrounded by many puddy tats. *sneeze* I sure hope that one day you will be free of the H.A.'s My sister finally is... she started having Migraines in elementary school.

Pat... ??????????????????????????

Betty... Wishing you a good weekend with weather fit for a good ride on the ole Harley. :)

Dianne... Hope all is well.

Anne... Where are you... miss ya!

Beannie... I know you are probably working your butt off at work and working out with the hubby. You keep this up and the pounds will start melting off! Oh... BTW... isn't is a crock that they have an age cut off for American Idol? Maybe they will come with an American Idol-Over the Hill? I guess they are figuring older folks are too smart to call and spend 100 bucks voting 100 times for their favorite contestant. :)

Anyhoo... Must get dress and head out to work with a pup...

TTFN

Hi Girls,

I can't read up today but you know I will this weekend. I can't sit at my desk long enough to accomplish anything but I am here at work. My back/hip is getting worse.. when I leave work at night I am in tears from the pain. The percocet and muscle relaxers aren't doing squat but I'm afraid NOT to take them. It took me all morning to find a spine orthopedist..... I had no clue they were so hard to come by. My appointment is monday morning at 11 am.. .... CHITTTTT hope I last that long lolol.

I will be on my laptop this weekend and catching up with you all... I love and miss you dearly.

Talk to you soon... :)

Hang in there, Eileen. I hope you can make it through the weekend...it seems like such a long time to wait! Thanks for posting something, at least we know what is wrong. (((Hugs)) (very gently, so as not to hurt you!)

Oops! Hey, Darcy...thanks for the good wishes on getting rid of headaches! Someday...

I'm very excited about the new floors, if I only had the magic wand to make all the junk disappear until the floors were done, then could wave it again to put it all back!

Dreamin....

Hugs, Cindy

Eileen... so sorry you are having so much pain!!!!! I pray that time will fly for your appointment on Monday. You may just have to keep your tushy parked on a heating pad all weekend and let the hubby do all of the work. Heck... it's almost Halloween... have him dress up like a studly waiter with tight britches. :) Seriously... hope you feel better soon and that they find out what the problem is! (((hugs)))

LOL Cindy... I say the same "junk please disappear" wish everyday... hasn't worked yet! Never hurts to try though!

Eileen sorry to hear you're still having a rough time! I've had bouts with back pain and it is just horrible! Ugh!

Darcy, Cindy, Mandy, Kat - thanks for the comments on the breath. I think the census is ketosis, which is good, but also stinks (literally)! lol. I'm hoping once I start mushies it will help a bit. Until the bad breath is gone, I'm taking myself of the dating scene! Can't be kissing with ketosis breath!! Oh my!

Eileen I am so sorry you are hurting so bad! I wish we were all close enough so we could fix dinner and bring in, or something...anything to try to help you feel better. Have you tried the heat Patches for when you have to go out, like to work? I used some from Walgreens called SalonPas...they were like the BenGay patches only had no odor. It was no miracle cure, but it did seem like it helped some. Is this a re-injury? Or something new? Do you have leg numbness? Poor you...big big hugs.

If y'all find that "junk fairy" send her my way. My house is going to implode! I guess I could clear out all the excess mouthwash, and toothpaste and send it all to Chris....just kidding Chris,laughing with you--not AT you! Been there....felt like something climbed in my mouth at night and died in there!!! Yeah I underdstand the vacation from dating at this time. Will be easier when you are not on all liquids anyway I would guess. But be careful, you know when you aren't expecting or looking is when it hits ya!!!

Talk to all of you later. I need to go walking. I ate a handful of potato chips that grew in my belly to the size of the whole bag...WHEN will I ever learn????

Kat

Hi yah all. Just stoped in for just a bit.. Been real busy at work and even though i accomplished alot today considering I have no Idea what the hell I am doing with the new company I got. We are finding out that nothing has been done for the last flippin 4 months. I am so glad she is out of there but at the same time I is pure frustration for me and the other gal. Well gotta get dinner started for the kids and clean some. When I a get pissed off I clean. To bad you are all so far or I would come over and clean & cook.. )

HaHa Kat that was SOOOO funny! I enjoy good humor - even if it's at my own expense!