Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Chat

Praise God, that is welcome news, Kat! I had been holding my breath with worry over Rick's condition. You both are still on the top of my prayer list.

Mandy: I need to tell you that I got that book title wrong. David has written 2 books; "Mouse tales" about the creation of Disneyland and "Mouse under glass" bloopers about Disney movies. I am part of a National Disney fan club and we have several conventions here and in florida. Some of the special things you do with Abby are the very things I do with my kids. Walking down Main Street here is a very intimate experience because the street was constructed smaller than in Fl. You gotta come here and walk in Walts footsteps. Yesterday I did kidnap my twins and we spent 2 hrs in the park. I took them to the Disney gallery and explained to the boys that the building we were standing in was to be an apartment for Walt but he passed away before he and his wife Lillian could move in. Today it is a art gallery of sorts and sometimes they display movie props to view. Currently we get to see the "Bone Throne" from the movie Pirates 2 and some costumes up close. Tell Abby I would love to sing with her during a fireworks show. Our show is from our 50th celebration titled "Remember, dreams come true" and was created by Steve Davidson who also made "Wishes". At Christmas they add the song "White Christmas" and it snows on Main street,Sooo, beautiful. I have the most awesome dvd of Disneylands 50th celebration. Go to windowtothemagic.com to order. It has our current parade, fireworks and bonus footage. I think it's $15 and we watch it almost daily. I need to email David to find out how to order his books.... I will get back to you with info. Wow, I forgot the time..... gotta work! Bye!

Oooooh Sherry - do you think your hubby would let us sneak of to Disney without him? That would be so much fun!! hee hee

That is too cool seeing Movie props in person. We did some of the Narnia props at MGM and that was cool. Do you know about mousesurplus on Ebay? They sell actual theme park signs, and ride and show props. They just auctioned off a ton of Pirates stuff from World and they also did the 20,000 leagues props. I was sad to see them all go, I loved that ride. I always cry during the opening song for Magic Kingdom and the morning dancers on Main Street. I remember being a kid and holding my dad's hand and watching that exact same show, it hasn't changed a single word in the 35 years they have been doing it. My Dad has sinced passed and that is one of my fondest memories of him. I can't wait to get the book info. I will see if my library has the two that you mentioned. I love to read all things Disney. I am a fan of www.allearsnet.com and www.disboards.com both are great Disney sites with cool information. I also love www.mousesaver.com ~Mandy

Kat - I am glad to hear that Rick is doing well. The past few days must have been so horrific for you and your family! I am still thinking and praying for you both!

Here name is Oreo and she is about 14 months old, I am already falling in love with her.

another....

There are only 5, I promise...

Here she is again

Last one for now....

I love the puppy pics! Oreo is a darling name!

Kat, thank you for just taking the time to post to us...I know you are very, very immersed in your husband's needs and health, and it is touching for you to take that precious time to touch base with us! We are all still praying. I'm with Eileen, at least there is a glimmer of hope. That's all we need for now...I can't even imagine your poor heart. Hugs, sweetie. Great big hugs.

Pat, if you want some pampering, you ought to check out the Grand Floridian. THAT's the place for you! That's the thing with Disney...they cover all the bases...if you want to romp the parks all day, they've got it. If you want spas and luxury, they've got that, too. If you like sports and golf, and boating...they've got it. Some of the prettiest weddings are done right there at Disney...or so I've seen on the food Channel.

Okay, that's enuf Disney...are ya'll ready to scream if you hear anymore about it?!

Yesterday I didn't post because we had inservice...yes, they are still training me! LOL!

Saturday is my DD's birthday party...her real birthday is the 21st, but this is for her friends. Did I already tell ya about that? The beauty shop thing?

One last hug for Kat...

Darcy, Chrispy, Sherry, Beanie, Pat, Eileen, Patty, Mandy, Anne, Allison, Mary, and everyone else....love you, girls!

Hi All.

Kat - it only takes a tiny spark to start a fire. Keep on hoping and we will all keep on sending waves of positive energy into the universe for Rick.

Hugs!!

I am swamped - what a shock, right? - but I wanted to stop in and say "Hi!" to all of you.

Much Love.

Irene

Kat so good to hear some good news for you and I'm keeping you and your dh in my thoughts and prayers. Love and light to you both.

Hmmm Chrispy I might just have to ask about that trip hee hee. He can go fishing and do all the guy things he can't do when I'm around hmmm think that will work.

Hello Eileen, Cindy, Pat, Patty, Dianne, Bean, Darcy, Mandy, Allison and everyone else :rolleyes: Can't do personals cause I gotta let the baby sleep now. He's so dang cute I'm going to miss him :wacko: They're going home tomorrow.

Kat-I'm glad to hear that Rick is a more stable tonight. My head is aching for you and your family. Let Rick know that he has people all over the country praying hard for him and you.

I will send Michele an email with my cell #. Are you verizon? My GF has been in the hospital with her parents for a while and txt messaging each other is really working out nice.

I'm sending you ALL my love. We really are a family here aren't we. I know we have all been shedding tears for you Kat.

Guys hi...I'm tuckered out I just can't do personals. I have recieved so much sad news from so many friends in the past days that I think I just need to sit back. It has been a sad week and tonight at chior practice we sang a song that was so perfect for my step grandmother that I sobbed through the whole thing. So I'm off to watch the Gilmore girls with DD.

Hugs to all...night night.

OMG Mandy Oreo is such a cutie!!!

Sherry - I think that's a great reasoning! Disney here we come....lol

Good Morning,

I'm home today..I went for an ultrasound yesterday (because I was getting my period every two weeks months back) yesterday and the technician must have pushed to hard b/c when I got off the table my back was sore, I mean really sore... I thought it was my arthritis kicking in b/c it was a rainy day.... but by the time I got back to work I couldn't get out of the car, my lower back was thrown out and hurt so much I couldn't walk up the pathway to get into work.. so I went home. ..... So I am home today and can't do much lol. Wish I could take my hips off LOLOL

bbl