Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New to Posting: Banded 5/11/06: Hi from Mayamom in Texas

Hi All! I have been reading the messages here for several months, but never posted. I need to lose more weight and I see that you all really help each other. My name is Calanne Choate from Houston, Texas. I was banded by Dr. Spiegel on May 11, 2006. I have only lost 26 pounds, but I now finally have restriction in my 10cc band! I weighed 281 at surgery and 256 now. I have gained and lost the same 5 pounds for the last month. This morning I made up my mind to get going again! I am so happy to be here with you! I am a retired teacher looking forward to being a first time grandma in November. My main problem is that I have really bad knees and have a hard time walking and exercising.I will check in here daily from now on. I look forward to your wonderful comments and attitudes! Bye for now!

Calanne

Well,

A big Hello from Kentucky and welcome, welcome, welcome. I think your doing fabulous with losing 26 pounds. Don't be so hard on yourself. Also, if your not pleased, could you need more fill. I know I did. I too, have recently had neck and back surgery and still have 2 more ruptured discs so exercise is hard for me too. Oh, and let me tell you the grandma thing is fabulous, wonderful, did I say fabulous. OMG, I have a little 12 month old granddaughter who is the light of my life. I worship the very ground she walks on. You'll feel like you've died and gone to heaven.

Congrats on your weightloss, being a bandster, becoming a grandma, and finding lbt. You'll love it here. Everyone is like family here to me.

Hi Calanne!

Welcome to LBT from a fellow May Bandster. You should check out the May Band Crew thread. We currently have a 20 Pound Turdey Take-Off Challenge going on.

As LindaV said, you should check out the May Bandster Crew. They are great and very supportive. I'm so very happy I joined them.

Come hang with the crew, you'll love them. Very knowledgeable, supportive, funny and just all around good people.

Hope to see you there!

Welcome and Congrats on your loss, your doing great!!

:bandit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches