Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lunch at "The Hub" Sunday 22nd October 2006

lunch At "The Hub", Karingial ALL WELCOME (near Frankston)

Date:Sunday October 22, 2006Time:1:00 pmLocation:"The Hub" Restaurant : Karingal Star Zone Karingal, Karingal Dve Karingal, just off Cranbourne Road"The Hub" is down the back of the shopping complex park near the movies and genisis gym as it is not actually attached to the big hub shopping center. NOTE time is 1pm (later than normal)

The best way to rsvp is to reply to this thread, or email (me) colleen or sms or call her 041 262 0461 or australian_colleen@yahoo.com.au

I hope to see you all there.

Holy Moley Colleen - I just looked at your avatar pic, you look incredible. What an enormous change since last time I saw you - at the Hub back one very very hot day last summer.

I'd love to come, but will be in Adelaide for a cousin's wedding. A liquid wedding feast for me. LOL!!

I'll have to meet Jacqui and Mary some other time.

Have a great time!

Hi there,

I will be there if I can find a way to get there on PT.. which shouldn't be a problem- I am fairly resourceful with getting my way around without a car.

Manny

where are you from manny? i live in aspendale gardens is that any good to you i could pick you up transport on a sunday isn't very good[ well around here anyway]

I am in Boronia so am happy to give you (or any one else) a lift if it on the way. Email me on australian_colleen@yahoo.com.au if you want to talk about it. I am going hyking this weekend so wont be in touch till earlier next week

Oh and thanks for the compliment Jacqui i feel FANTASTIC I love my body and my life!!! Cant wait to see you too. Colleen

Hiya's Cindy here, first time posting on this forum! I'll be there with bells on Colleen, and my daughter Sarah will probably accompany me. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches