Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have been working mt add of with my nut and just can't manage to lose weight only five lbs what an I doing wrong

Let's try a different approach on a response to this question, as it is asked a lot ...

To find out what you are "doing wrong", tell us ... what are you doing right?

What instructions have you been given and are you following them?

When were you sleeved?

Can you list out an "average" day of eating? What foods and quantities are you eating? Do you track in MyFitnessPal or the like?

im on mandatory diet for insurance.

and five lbs is over 8 weeks

Ah, yes, pre-sleeve forum ... Sorry.

So, what foods are you eating and in what quantities? Do you use MyFitnessPal, or the like and do you enter everything honestly?

What exercise are you doing? How much, how often?

These are the factors for basic weight loss. Give us this info as accurately as possible, and we can point you in a direction.

yes I use my fitness pal. I add everything very accurate.

Breakfast a shake

lunch egg hard boiled lunch meat lite cow cheese stuff special I crackers

dinner lean meat and veggies.

exercise is walking around block a few times. and listing small weights to help with flab under atms

some days I have a snack but its normally a Fiber one brownie

and im starving or so I think.

Don't worry, your definition of starving will change ... for the better. How many calories would you estimate you were eating prior?

So, here is how it works, in VERY basic terms.

1 pound = 3,500 calories

Expend 3,500 more calories than you take in, you lose 1 pound, take in 3,500 more calories than you expend, you gain 1 pound. Everybody has a Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) which is different for everybody. It is the amount of calories your body expends just doing whatever you do during the day. Walking to the mailbox. Taking a shower. Vaccuuming. Knocking boots ... even sleeping.

You can go to specialized places where they put you in a chamber and measure all sorts of things to find it, but there are also estimators out there in the GoogleVerse.

So, mine is 1,750. That means that if I eat 1,750 calories each day, and do nothing extra exercise wise, then I will maintain my weight.

But, if I eat 1,500 calories per day, I am running a deficeit of 250 calories. 3,500 / 250 = 14 days.

After 14 days of maintaining this EXACTLY, I will have lost 1 pound. That is 1 pound in 2 weeks.

If I were to add exercise, say, walking where I burned 250 calories, then I cut my time in half, or lose 1 pound in 1 week. Add more exercise (but not more food) and I will lose that pound even faster.

So, use MyFitnessPal as honestly as you can. I think it is common to underestimate portion sizes, so if anything, add a bit. It really is a cup and a half of Pasta you just ate, not one cup. Yes, that glass of wine does count and using half and half in your coffee does need to be recorded.