Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Drumroll For Iggychic!

Who is going to have her first bite of real food today!! Applesauce! Yummy!

Fingers, toes, paws crossed. Lots of prayers!

And we want a report!!! :-)

Who is going to have her first bite of real food today!! Applesauce! Yummy!

Fingers' date=' toes, paws crossed. Lots of prayers!

And we want a report!!! :-)[/quote']

lol the jury is out i ate 2 oz and my tummy is very upset.

Oh no. How long has it been since you've eaten food? It's been awhile, that I remember.

lol the jury is out i ate 2 oz and my tummy is very upset.

Who many days are you post op? I was gonna try some tonight, i'm 4 days post-op.

28 days and i just vomited it all up thank god i dont mind having the same two things everyday of my danged life! it took me 30 mins to eat so no thinking ive rushed things lol

Oh, iggy!! Not good. Maybe start with something more bland tomorrow?

Oh' date=' iggy!! Not good. Maybe start with something more bland tomorrow?[/quote']

lol whats more bland than baby applesauce? if im gonna barf it up im going for something real.....cecilian spagetti lol

LOL funny how true what is more bland...sorry to hear about your experience I hope you can keep stuff down in the near future

lol whats more bland than baby applesauce? if im gonna barf it up im going for something real.....cecilian spagetti lol

LOL! I know.... That's why I didn't suggest anything. I say go for the pasta!!!

J/K!!!!

Who many days are you post op? I was gonna try some tonight' date=' i'm 4 days post-op.[/quote']

Make sure you follow your surgoens diet. Most have their patients on clear liquid the first 7 days. Do a search on here and you'll find many threads about this topic. Good luck!!

Make sure you follow your surgoens diet. Most have their patients on clear liquid the first 7 days. Do a search on here and you'll find many threads about this topic. Good luck!!

for anyone new here im joking about the Pasta (though i'm a week technically from no restrictions) but for me apple sauce was allowed week two.

Oh yeah, good point!! Is there a sarcasm or joke face? We don't need/want to confuse new people.

How are you doing now? Its been a few hours since the applesauce. Can you keep pudding down?

I aam so tired of the flavor off fake sugar i'm totally put off pudding....but a fudge sicle sounds good LOL think anyone would know if i went down stairs? I'm not supposed to......sssshhhhhh

You better stay put, missy!!! You've come so far, you don't want to mess yourself up now! The LAST thing you need is a broken bone becuase you wobbled on the stairs!!

You better stay put' date=' missy!!! You've come so far, you don't want to mess yourself up now! The LAST thing you need is a broken bone becuase you wobbled on the stairs!![/quote']

I have bejeweled canes :P My girlfriends insisted that if I was going to have to use canes they were going to be fashionable.

I'm back up. it's a 30 stair hike so it's a bit taxing. I'll pay for it by needing more tylenol later but its worth it. I'm sick sick sick of this floor of the house.