Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

U guys rilly gave her sum gud advise and im going to take it too! I have picked up on sweets and chips plus im not drinking Water as I was or my Protein shakes..im jumping bak on it soon.im 180lbs and im trying to reach 160lbs by jan.2013.i think I can..i was.306 day of sergery wich was aug29.2012. I have done wonderful but sumtimes I have to give myself a reality chek.thanks guys..u guys rilly kno ur stuff lol.

Hi

A few issues with that is that with only 40 pounds to lose no dr should revise you.

Sencond thing is this' date='and this is a reality that I just started realizing for myself.There is no weight loss surgery on earth (well the Duodenal switch maybe) that will keep the weight off without our cooperation and input.That is something we have to make peace with and start cooperating.

Normal people gain en lose weight very often.We wanted to be normal,now we are.But there is work to do as a normal weight person as well.

You still have your sleeve.Work it like you did before.Start somewhere.Begin to eat 4oz of Proteins before you touch anything else,Breakfast,lunch and dinner.

See what happens!You might be very very pleasantly surprized.

I am rooting for you to sort this out without new surgery and without first needing to gain another 40 to be able to get a revision.

Good luck and let us know how you do.

[/quote']

What is duodenal?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches