Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I don't know if it is just me but I can eat anything...so far. I am eating like a normal person and I feel so good. I went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant yesterday and had a shredded chicken taco with cheese and sour cream. I didn't eat the tortilla but OMG it was soooo good. And I feel normal. I just eat a little bit and I'm good. I had egg foo young and that was delicious. I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!!!!!

The first three weeks were HELL....but I think I'm getting it. Of course I'm at a stall but at least I can eat LOL!!!!

I think I understand. Example: They ordered tacos (yes I eat lots of tacos) at work. Normally I would order two and be hungry. Now I order one egg taco and I know that will be enough to fill me up. I always ordered lots of food because I wanted to be full, then would keep eating after I was full and overeat. Now my sleeve helps me so I only order one taco and eat the inside and I am stuffed and happy and content.

This sleeve is going to help me so much stick to my diet. I just wish the scale would start moving LOL....

I hope the restriction lasts forever :D

Also I hope this made sense....LOL

I can't wait for the restriction too, I try to eat smaller portions but get the food crazies and devour everything :)

Have a nice day :)

How far out are you. I can't wait to drink more Water faster.

I am three weeks out. I push the doctor a little and started trying soft foods a little early. I could handle them so they said it was okay. I am a little ahead schedule but I just make sure I chew everything REALLY well. I figured what's the difference if I chew it up to mushy or if I blend it up to mushy...it's still mushy :D And I don't stuff myself. Just eat until I feel that FULL feeling.

Yay for real food! I just got on solids myself and it makes you feel like a real person again, lol. I just got cleared for steak, so guess what's for dinner?

STEAK?!?!?!?

OMG I can not wait for STEAK!!! How far out are you?!?!

STEAK?!?!?!?

OMG I can not wait for STEAK!!! How far out are you?!?!

I'm a month out. Doc told me to take it slow, but I can have some steak. I can't wait!

I eat tacos all the time too, at least once a week, but often multiple times. I used to eat 2 or 3 stuffed full tacos with tortilla. Now I eat 1. At 7 months out I can finish it, but usually leave some tortilla. I love my sleeve!

I know, I can eat anything I used to, just a small amount! I absolutely love my sleevie, I too, order a taco and eat the filling, sometimes a bite or two of the tortilla but I would rather have the meat for sure! I was pleasantly surprised when I found out how many food options I still have...woo hoo! Good luck to you all!

I just thank GOD I have a sleeve that allows me to eat. I know some people have problems but I've always had a pretty tough tummy :D I was worried I'd be a delicate eater but NOPE....I just can't wait to LOSE weight now!!!

I am 2 weeks out today and can eat solid food now. My MD cleared me yeterday. He said just eat what I can tolerate and the worst that would happen is I would throw up LOL...

Had about a 1/4 cup of my mom's homemade stew (2 pieces of stew meat and 2 baby carrots) and I was stuffed. Makes me laugh that my dinner plate is now a salad plate LOL...Feel so much better now that I can eat a little...And feel so much better since doing so

Once I advanced my diet to normal foods at 6 weeks I could eat anything as well- that's how I got my name! It's so nice to be able to eat a small portion, but also get nourishment and nutrition and not feel sick. We are very lucky! 1 taco (taco bell sized) is a perfect meal for me still 13 months out.

I'm 2 weeks out and I'm still on mushy food. I can't wait for a bit of a steak! And just to eat normal food would be great! Good luck to all!!