Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello again everyone!! Sorry I haven't been on in a while, work and home life have been hectic. I did however want to come on and give a quick update. As you can see by my ticker, I am only 39 pounds away from goal!!! I am feeling 150% better and really learning how to work (and love) my sleeve.

The first 8 weeks of this journey brought me total hell. I was angry and depressed, throwing up at least 10 times a week and had acid reflux so bad that it was burning a hole in my esophagus! I was very regretful.

I am happy to say that that has now changed. I feel like I am getting back to being me. No more throwing up and no more acid reflux, thank you omeprazole! And although I still don't eait much I do feel like I am eating enough to be healthy. I don't drink any Protein shakes anymore, but I do take my Vitamins and work hard to get 60 grams of Protein a day! And I have finally started to excercise...better late then never.

My clothes are literally falling off of me. I mean, sure, I have some new stuff, (most of which is resale) I still find a certain comfort in wearing some of my old clothes. I have to do a double take when I look at myself in the mirror...who knew 71 pounds would make such a difference! I guess I should have known...I have lost this much weight before, only it took like a year and a half...not 12 weeks, lol.

My only complaint now is that my arm skin hangs down like 4 inches...ewwweeee...it is so gross. My 10 year old son calls them my bingo wings and my 7 year old daughter says do your princess wave mommy...this is now common practice to have a good laugh, lol. I am definitely going to need an arm tuck...ASAP!!

Anyway, to wrap it up, I wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for their posts and responses to mine...you helped me through a rough patch and I will be eternally grateful!

Until next time...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches