Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Slider Foods

Well..I know this topic has been hammered into the ground..but I wanted to add to the list . Grapes are my slider food..I can eat a couple of fist fulls of grapes without pain or anything..I guess if it had to be a slider food..it was a healthy slider food! I just have to watch it down the road if I stall..

I ate grapes yesterday, they were filling. This would be my choice for a slider food :-)

OK what exactly is a "Slider" I've seen the term for slider food on here before and my goofy ass self thought it was probably a recipe for mini hamburgers! :D

At least you picked a good slider food! I love my grapes too, I have a grape arbor with 60 year old vines and I get TONS of grapes every year, I have to give them away there are sooo many!

OK what exactly is a "Slider" I've seen the term for slider food on here before and my goofy ass self thought it was probably a recipe for mini hamburgers! :D

A slider food is a food that goes down without any pain and usually you can eat more than the recommended 1/4 - 1/2 cup serving size. You hear a lot of people saying cheese puffs, chips, crackers, or something of the like are their slider foods..mine is grapes.

my sliders are chips/ crackers for sure. I have coworkers that leave them in our break room all the time. So annoying! If I want them I only buy the small single serving bag. I can eat one of the little bags no problem... I try to avoid them but once in a while you can have some for a treat,

Popcorn...movie popcorn with butter...microwave popcorn...any kind of popcorn. I bought a small popcorn at the movies at about 8 months out and couldn't believe I could eat almost the whole thing. It went down so slick I didn't even realize how much I had eaten. K

Mine are chips and crackers

i heard others sleevers' talk about "sliders" - but since it never happened to me, i figured oh well.

one day i had some plain WW popcorn

started to eat, and i realized, wow i'm eating more than usual - thats when i looked at my DH with this "face" acknowledging that i found my 1rst and hopefully last slider

oh well

popcorn definitely popcorn!!!!!!

Cheetos and popcorn also nuts

Sent from my SPH-D700 using VST

Cool ranch Doritos and rice cakes. Screw you slider foods

oh yes, rice cakes are for me too.