Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good morning all! Today is one week since I was sleeved, I am down 14lbs. (27 total since preop diet). I feel good. I'm still on a liquid only diet, but am allowed to have thinned hot cereals. I'm having alot of discomfort when eating or drinking anything so I wind up getting only a bite in here and there. It kinda feels as if my pouch cramps up when food enters it. Water too. Warm things definitely go down easier than cold.

I have a check up with my surgeon tomorrow, he'll tell me I guess if this is normal. I'm struggling to get any protien in. Fluids are up to par though.

Have a great day fellow sleevers!!!

I was a week out monday. I have problems eating and drinking still but just because of gas. I only get the cramping feeling with really cold drinks. But that is getting better. I force myself to drink my Protein Shakes but i hate them. I also add the unflavored Protein to all of my Soups. I'm getting my protein but having trouble with getting my liquids. Water is all i can stand to drink now. We used to drink ALOT of crystal light. Now i can't stand it. Don't like G2 and Powerade zero anymore. Don't like juices. I'm not hungry.. ever. Head hunger for something every now and then. Might be I'm just sick of soup!

Had my surgery yesterday and I feel like I'm going to die because of this gas!!! Amy suggestions? I have walked the halls all day and still it owing pass! Omg I'm n so much pain

Had my surgery yesterday and I feel like I'm going to die because of this gas!!! Amy suggestions? I have walked the halls all day and still it owing pass! Omg I'm n so much pain

I was lucky in that I had no gas pains whatsoever with this surgery. I've had it with prior surgeries, and the only thing that helped was walking. It's so damn uncomfortable. I hope it passes for you soon.

I was a week out monday. I have problems eating and drinking still but just because of gas. I only get the cramping feeling with really cold drinks. But that is getting better. I force myself to drink my Protein shakes but i hate them. I also add the unflavored Protein to all of my Soups. I'm getting my protein but having trouble with getting my liquids. Water is all i can stand to drink now. We used to drink ALOT of crystal light. Now i can't stand it. Don't like G2 and Powerade zero anymore. Don't like juices. I'm not hungry.. ever. Head hunger for something every now and then. Might be I'm just sick of soup!

I can't drink anything aside from Water either. Everything tastes too sweet.

Ask your doctor if you can have the dissolvable gas-x strips. I took a couple of those and they really helped. After I took them I was able to get most of it out without much discomfort. Good luck!

See if they have a heating pad you can use. Mine was gas chest pain so bad I felt like I was panting trying to breathe. I did 30 mins on my chest and 30 mins on my lower back and it made a HUGE difference.

I had surgical gas in my left sholder and it felt like a knife stabbing me! I took gasx and massaged it until the pain stopped. Walk Walk Walk! The pain was completely gone by day three.

Thank God for Gas x!!! I feel 100% better just learning how to drink all over again sucks! However this acid reflux does it ever go away?