Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 9Th Sleevers (Around There)

Today is my 8th week since my surgery. Two months. I've lost 32 lbs. Although I am so happy with the weight loss, I expected to be a bit further. How is everyone else doing? How many cals, and how much are u working out? To all of you around the two month mark, congrats!! We have survived so far. ;) for those further ahead, what where your stats at this stage?

I started at 262 lbs, currently 229 lbs. Eating 600 cal a day. Walking 20 min a day.

I am a July 7th sleever but u sound like me, I started at 250 now I'm 218 and 32 down. I eat 6-650 calories and I exercise atleast three times a week and I work 6 days a week , in a restaurant on top of that sonim always on my feet, I may be over doing it but I don't mind, lol. Keep up the good work!

July 17th here, down 30 in seven weeks. I'm getting in closer to 1,000 cal/day because I'm working out 5-7 days a week, cardio and weights.

July 12th here: I'm down about 40 pounds and I'm not getting to the gym as much as I'd like (once or twice per week), but I do walk quite a bit at work. I've been eating 600-800 calories a day. I'm very happy with the weight loss, but I also thought I'd be down a lot more after the first two months. Not complaining, but I was expecting a HUGE drop in the neighborhood of 60 pounds after the first two months and then thought I'd taper down after that. Overall, I'm very pleased with my sleeve and am learning to be patient and enjoy the pace.

I was sleeved on July 11th... down 34 pounds so far. I try to exercise at least 4 days a week but it's sometimes hard with kids, work, etc. I thought I would be losing faster than I am, I seem to be losing about 2.5lbs per week. But then again, how many people can say they lost 34lbs in less than 2 months! Hoping to be at my goal by the end of the year! Good luck to all of you and keep up the good work! :)

I also was sleeved on July 11th.

I am down 34 lbs so far. I eat between 700 to 1000 calories per day, depending on the extent of my workout. I did have a bit of a stall for a few weeks. I have found that eating a bit more seems to stimulate my weightloss.

Also within the last couple weeks, I have finally been getting my Protein in consistently.

I think my weightloss is little slow, but It always has been. No frustration, I'm just plugging along doing the best I can.

Congrats to everyone on your continued success.

I was sleeve July 7 th I was at 280 I am currently at 210 I have gone from a 46 waist to 34 waist I stick to mostly protien foods and very low carbs. I get my Water in but really haven't done much exercise I am about 30 pounds from my goal weight but thinking I want to change my goal by 10-15 more pounds so will be 40-45 pounds to go

Sleeved July 18th and down 38lbs since surgery. Eating 600-700 calories as ordered. Ok not really exercising, but working on household projects, painting etc. need to get on the treadmill and do weights for these batwings!