Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Very Frustrated

you guys are the bestestes lol. thank you for all the support i am feeling a little better the night is almost over. off an 45mins

Hey see how time flies when you have friends with you! You'll be helping me along when I'm in your situation!

Best luck!

thats right cookeeeeez. thank you for being here

shewolf my dr is very strict thats why

billymom i gave in girl i had some wendys chicken nuggets and fries. and you know what i wasnt satisfied. it was like eating nothing. butr i am better today. made a new batch of broth made my pudding. but i forgot the gum. but i brought my tea. i might even get a cup of coffee with sf Syrup from starbucks. i am ok now

now the only thing standing in the way of the surgery is my mammogram results its taking so long to get them if something is wrong they will cancel my surgery i dont want that so ive been emailing my dr to get the results stat so if something is wrong we can resolve it before the 12th

Hey ngm!!! I'm glad you feel better today!! My psych always asks me after any sort of hiccup "so what did you learn?" I'm glad your little night snack reminded you it's just hunger and you can prepare a little more, drink more broth coffee pudding, to make this part of your journey easier :) actually our "Wendy's" here in aus only serve icecream shakes and those bullet-proof hotdogs! But I can imagine that their "edible food-like products " (as Michael Pollan would call) them are pretty bland...

Oh and I too hope happy test results come your way soon so you don't have to worry! :D

shewolf my dr is very strict thats why

billymom i gave in girl i had some wendys chicken nuggets and fries. and you know what i wasnt satisfied. it was like eating nothing. butr i am better today. made a new batch of broth made my pudding. but i forgot the gum. but i brought my tea. i might even get a cup of coffee with sf Syrup from starbucks. i am ok now

now the only thing standing in the way of the surgery is my mammogram results its taking so long to get them if something is wrong they will cancel my surgery i dont want that so ive been emailing my dr to get the results stat so if something is wrong we can resolve it before the 12th

Get back on the wagon I fell off several times. Just keep swimming just keep swimming!!!

Hey no worries, we're all in this together! I have to quit smoking Before surgery and I know I better start soon coz I'm gunna have a heck of a time trying!!!

And you can feel free to call me Beth if you like :D

Remember I've got my fingers and toes crossed all the way on the other side of the world for you!!! (((hugs)))

thanks beth and put those cigs down girl. shoot kaiser gives you a nicotine test and if you fail no surgery

Yeah I know!!! My surgeon doesn't need a test but he's drilled it into me that I can lose all the weight in the world but it's the cigs that will affect my recovery stats more!!!

(btw, I wonder how those tests go with the nicotine patch?)

The worst thing: I quit while in hospital for pneumonia but started again like two weeks later!!!! It's gunna happen, it's gunna have to happen, but..... this is your thread! All attention on you and your good self!!!! ;)

Did you get a Bari-bear/buddy? I was going to order what my partner calls a "medicinal moose" but my mum sent me a thick pillow with my late puppy dog Colin on it... I know that'll get me thru..

no i will just use a reg pillow and its about all of us

Hey ngm!!! I'm glad you feel better today!! My psych always asks me after any sort of hiccup "so what did you learn?" I'm glad your little night snack reminded you it's just hunger and you can prepare a little more' date=' drink more broth coffee pudding, to make this part of your journey easier :) actually our "Wendy's" here in aus only serve icecream shakes and those bullet-proof hotdogs! But I can imagine that their "edible food-like products " (as Michael Pollan would call) them are pretty bland...

Oh and I too hope happy test results come your way soon so you don't have to worry! :D[/quote']

Are you a fan of Michael Pollan? I love his book 60 food Rules. Do not eat anything you can not pronounce or spell; Do not eat anything that comes through a car window; Do not eat anything your grandmother would not recognize as food.....

Yes beefalogal!!! I love him! I love In defense of food! "edible food-like products" great!!!!

NGM, how was today? A better day, I hope?

You know we'll be bugging you so hang strong!