Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do you know how to set up the forum?? Sounds like a great idea to me also my email is whitsmom08@yahoo. It all goes to my phone so contact me anytime. I'm also on fb and twitter

I have to ask a stupid question....

If your best friend died and of course you would never see them again...you would mourn them of course.

The cheesesteak didn't did. Neither did the steak and crab. They just went on a little trip to Europe for some culture and will come back better than they were before. You can eat them, you just can't gorge on them. That cheesesteak is once a year...perfect cuz next year honey you won't take up so much space in line and you can share yours so you'll have money for some of those awful trinkets we all feel we NEED from state fairs (bull Mose horn towel rack anyone?).

My docs approach is that nothing is off limits though nutrition comes first. Five meals of a cup each is quite a bit of food at one year out so why mourn. Give them a going away card and wait for their return where unlike now, you will be in controll of the welcome party, not the food :)

ok wits i will email you

I an looking at this a bit differently:

We've ALL been on diets before our sleeve where we had to restrict ourselves. Obviously, we all failed at those diets. :-). And we've all gorged ourselves with foods we loved because we couldn't stop at just a few bites.

Well, I'm looking at my sleeve as a way to enjoy ALL foods again, with no guilt. Gustavo posted on another topic about being exposed to a decadent chocolate cake recently and he didn't crave a huge peice, but knew if he wanted to, that he could stop at one or two bites. THAT's what I'm looking forward to. No more food guilt trips, or overindulgences of food. But that I can have a bite or two of WHATEVER my sleeve will tolerate and be happy. Of course I'll have to be careful and not constantly eat whatever I want, but the knowledge that one bite of something delicious isn't going to send me down a path of glutony makes me positvely giddy with happiness.