Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What Was Your Longest Stall/or Just 1-2 Lb Loss During Wt Loss Phase

Labor day will mark 19 wks postop for me, and since the beginning of July I have lost 4 lbs. That would make 2 lbs lost in July and 2 pounds in Aug. I am wondering if anyone else has had a super long stall, very slow or low loss for an extending period and then picked up again?

I am almost 6 months out, and have averaged 2 lbs for the last 2 months, sorry, it hasn't picked up again, but would love to hear from someone has.

That is truly a long stall for this point in your journey. There is a link in my sig. If you read down toward the end it has some tips for breaking a genuine stall, which you seem to be in. But clearly, you need to change something. Get someone to review what your eating, and up (or start) your exercise.

Best of luck.

Hi, I have had multiple stalls. I have lost just 2 lbs since July 23rd. I had a few stalls lasting at least three weeks, the stalls were at 3 weeks, 3 months and 6 months. I then tend to lose 5 lbs quickly. I was often discouraged but would find comfort in the folks here who have all experienced stalls. I also found out that my thyroid was acting up with the weight loss, requiring additional dosage. Any chance your thyroid is messed up? My Dr explained that the sleeve is like standing on a step and waiting patiently to jump down to the next one. Once you have permission to jump, you jump 3 at a time.

Maybe it would b a good time to have your thyroid checked and or shake up your exercise routine. The best f luck to you.

I experienced a long stall but earlier on. I now weigh 145. My surgery was 1 1/2 years ago. Woot woot :)

My stall began at approx 5.5 months after surgery. I've been in this stall for 10+ weeks! I got the flu/sinus infection about a week ago and dropped 9 lbs! Im sure this is cause I was on liquids due to no appetite/nausea. Im hoping this is the end of the stall and maybe I will start losing again. I am 8.5 months out from wls. Good weightloss Luck to everybody!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches