Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm sure all over. Feels like I have the flu. Mainly the lower part of my back. Any suggestions?

Heating pad worked for me. Sorry you're sore.......good luck.

After my hysterectomy I got really achy a few days out. It actually takes a while for all the drugs to get out of your system and for your body to realize the trauma it just went through. If you are concerned by all means call your doctor, but this should pass. Gentle internet hugs!

ETA: Oh, and for goodness sakes don't slack on your breathing exercises. It is easy to forget, but I ended up in the emergency room just because I was too much of a baby to take a deep breath. It will be uncomfortable but it's totally worth the effort.

Could be Constipation I'm 7days out and on day five my lower back was KILLING me as I had no BM for 5days!!! I took an enema THAT DAY, and now I feel fine!

After my hysterectomy I got really achy a few days out. It actually takes a while for all the drugs to get out of your system and for your body to realize the trauma it just went through. If you are concerned by all means call your doctor' date=' but this should pass. Gentle internet hugs!

ETA: Oh, and for goodness sakes don't slack on your breathing exercises. It is easy to forget, but I ended up in the emergency room just because I was too much of a baby to take a deep breath. It will be uncomfortable but it's totally worth the effort.[/quote']

I am 7 days post op today. My firsf post op visit yesterday was 15# down in six days My dr said if you are achy and feverish this could be a sign something may be wrong. Please have it checked. I am having issues with my breathing (former smoker) just take your time and have a loving and supportive family behind you

Could be Constipation I'm 7days out and on day five my lower back was KILLING me as I had no BM for 5days!!! I took an enema THAT DAY' date=' and now I feel fine![/quote']

Same here only I took stool softener. I am 7 days post op today