Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Am Desperate For Chocolate Chip Cookies

Day 6 of liquid diet and so far the school has denied transportation for my autistic 9 year old since we live within a mile of the school, my husband was diagnosed with arthymia and is getting all kinds of tests, and last night my husbands cousin was killed in a car accident. My regular self would grab Cookies and eat and eat and eat. The muscle milk and cream Soups on my liquid diet is not cutting it. Trying to stay strong.

Stay strong. Things will get better. Take it from a serious emotional eater, you won't actually feel better if you binge. You will only feel remorse and guilt!! Good luck with everything and I hope thi gs get better and less stressful soon!!

billymom

sorry you are dealing with so many problems - your child, DH, and cousin :(

Good for you on trying to stay strong. i can see the determination in your face :)

maybe you could try and talk to some other family/friends. even your NUT could help you with drink situation

stay away from those chocolate chip Cookies and everything else that is considered not Kosher,

eating now will add guilty feelings making you feel horrible - will only hurt yourself during this hard time

Do your best with liquids since you are 6 days PO - you know you must drink

good luck

;)

Look you can do this, I understand that you are on 6 days of your pre-op liquid diet right?

You want this surgery, you know that you can't use food for a vice anymore.

DO SOMETHING ELSE and my best suggestion is..................get out of the house, normally this is where we do our eating, changing your surrounds can shake that craving, get your mind on something else.

Stay strong, Stay focused, life will always happen, change the way you handle it!

Look you can do this' date=' I understand that you are on 6 days of your pre-op liquid diet right?

You want this surgery, you know that you can't use food for a vice anymore.

DO SOMETHING ELSE and my best suggestion is..................get out of the house, normally this is where we do our eating, changing your surrounds can shake that craving, get your mind on something else.

Stay strong, Stay focused, life will always happen, change the way you handle it![/quote']

I only have 8 days left till surgery I need to stay focused. I have to keep myself on track and learn to not use food as a coping mechanism.

Day 6 of liquid diet and so far the school has denied transportation for my autistic 9 year old since we live within a mile of the school' date=' my husband was diagnosed with arthymia and is getting all kinds of tests, and last night my husbands cousin was killed in a car accident. My regular self would grab Cookies and eat and eat and eat. The muscle milk and cream Soups on my liquid diet is not cutting it. Trying to stay strong.[/quote']

Sorry that you have a lot on your plate, but I know the feeling, am just on day 2, and my family isn't making this easy for me, my husband ordered a sub, my daughter have her candy, just not right.

Day 6 of liquid diet and so far the school has denied transportation for my autistic 9 year old since we live within a mile of the school' date=' my husband was diagnosed with arthymia and is getting all kinds of tests, and last night my husbands cousin was killed in a car accident. My regular self would grab Cookies and eat and eat and eat. The muscle milk and cream Soups on my liquid diet is not cutting it. Trying to stay strong.[/quote']

I would ask the school to sign a letter of responsibility if something would happen to him while he walked to school. Or contact the state. District gets tons of money to work with special needs students. Work through the cookie craving. You can do it. Or go find a Cookies and cream Protein shake!

I only have 8 days left till surgery I need to stay focused. I have to keep myself on track and learn to not use food as a coping mechanism.

Billy I too am in the same boat, surgery September 10.

Stay strong.......Think healthy

You can do this. Stay strong. Choose your health.

I had choc frozen yogurt it felt like a cheat without cheating. I think that's my new plan have a few "safe" cheat foods in the house a small scoop of yogurt less than 100 calories satisfied the part of my brain that said eat. Instead of running to the bakery and inhaling 6 chocolate chip Cookies. I am not required to do therapy after surgery but, plan on it to work on my eat your feelings issues.