Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Banded July 28, 2006

Hi

I had my surgery on July 28, 2006. So far I am quite happy with the way it is going and can already see and feel different. Aug. 31 (5 weeks) after the surgery I had my first fill and have lost 20 lbs. :clap2: Yeah!!!!!!

I was so excited I wanted to go out and have some mexican food. WRONG! I have learned that if I am having a craving do it before the fill. I did not go out because they told me I had to go back to the soft diet for 24 hours. I was good and did what they told me. In these last 2 weeks weeks, I have been able to satisfy some of the cravings but the great part is that I can't eat all of it and it feels great to be abvle to leave it and have it at another time during the week if I want. Even though this is my first time writing. I was on the other the day for the first time just looking at the different postings. I found the egg muffin recipe that was suggested to me at the time of surgery and want everyone to that is pretty good. My mom made enough for me to last the month. I am looking forward to learning from all of you and hopefully being of help and support to new people starting this new and exciting adventure to a new and healthier us.

Terry

Banded July 28, 2006

Weight at banding 340 lbs

Lost 18 lbs prior to banding ( new diabetic med that helped start this process)

Lost 20 lbs since surgery

320 lbs

Dr. Spivak is my surgeon Houston Tx.

Hi Terry,

Welcome to LBT! It looks like you are doing great. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches