Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Researching Ready 4A Change -Dr. Garcia Tijuana - Anyone?

I too just had surgery with Dr. Garcia but went through A Lighter Me. The hospital is new, very clean and only 2 years old. Some of us there signed up at A Lighter Me and some signed up with Ready 4a Change. Some had surgery, me, with Dr Garcia and some had surgery with Dr. Lopez and Dr. Osuna at the same hospital.

This is only my opinion but those of us that went through a lighter me got better service. We were visited many times at the hotel and the driver took us shopping and to Walmart, because someone wanted to buy some sweat pants. Abraham and Eduardo drove us back and forth to and from the hospital. We didn't have to use the hotel shuttle like the others. The people with the other company were almost ignored.

But we all hung out together so we all supported one another. I'm sure if someone had a problem they could have called the doctor and at least he would have come to help them.

I never felt ignored with ready 4 a change....they were only a phone call away. I would prefer to Not have someone stopping by 2 to 3 times a day seeing me, if I needed them I would call. The marriott shuttle was very comfortable and no wait, they were very sweet and professional. Everyone at Ready 4a change bent over backwards to assist in any way they could. Samuel the driver was wonderful, picked me up at airport as soon as I landed and it only took us 1 hout to cross the boarder back to the states. Rosie came to see me at the hotel and called, Melie at the hospital, i seen her everyday...I never once felt ignored but taken very good care of. I would recommend Ready 4 a Change to anyone!!

I'm sorry nurse, I didn't mean to bash anyone. I'm sure there are many people that would prefer to be left for some peace and quiet.

I'm more of a people person that can't sit still for a minute and I can always go for shopping. Just ask my husband! He complains about my shopping all the time!

I'm down 24 lbs! Including my pre op diet. That counts too right?!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches