Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Neenagh's Nutty Nattering

My advice was going to be the same as Lila's, almost word for word in fact. You say that she was yelling at you in front of other people; this means that you have witnesses. Maybe they will help you out. And not only that, a woman who behaves like this to you is behaving like this to others. There may be a number of people who would like to bring her down and will speak up about her behaviour if you all go together. This woman is definitely a bully and is out of control. I really feel for you.

Green, after Friday's incident, the people that were in the room offered to be witnesses for the incident. I didn't even have to ask.

Also Lila, KNOWS PEOPLE. wink wink nudge nudge, therefore, she's a very handy person to know!

LOL, did I tell you her husband is a cop? Hi name is Mr. Psycho

Green, after Friday's incident, the people that were in the room offered to be witnesses for the incident. I didn't even have to ask.

Sounds like it's time fer you yourself to be banging a psycho cop, girl!

In French, Canada's other official language, one would say, "Quelle horreur!" (In English this means I have an electrified butt plug with your name on it, sister!)

Good luck from Green. It is never pleasant when the bullies win, is it? I am on your side as are we all.

Sounds like it's time fer you yourself to be banging a psycho cop, girl!

In French, Canada's other official language, one would say, "Quelle horreur!" (In English this means I have an electrified butt plug with your name on it, sister!)

Good luck from Green. It is never pleasant when the bullies win, is it? I am on your side as are we all.

OK Green, now that you know that I speak French, you will understand that "Quelle horreur" actually means, I have an electrified butt plug with your sorry name on it, sister!) LOL

This is sad to say, but I just put a tape recorder in my purse to take to work tomorrow. I bought the tape recorder in 1997 to make audio tapes of myself reciting notes for an exam. I was studying for my Advanced Registration for Med. Lab. Tech. I was a single parent raising 2 kids and didn't really have much time for studying, so I purchased a tape recorder. I would listen to the recordings in my car, in bed before I slept and any other time I could find. It helped me a lot, I passed the exam in 1998. Only 3% of Med Lab Techs go on to achieve an ART( Advanced Registered Technologist). Now it's time this tape recorder helps me again. Now, I need everyone's opinion, do I tell her that I have the recorder? Do I record our conversations without her knowing? I think it's legal to record without her knowing. The law (I think) states that it is legal as long as one of the parties know that the conversations are being recorded. I think I may let others (only the ones that I trust) know where it is and if they need it they could use it. Boy!!!! I can't believe it has come to this!!!

I would let her know. You don't even have to come out and tell her in advance...when she starts to talk to you, say "hang on" and pull our your recorder. That is "letting her know". Of course, she'll say "what the...." and you just say, "unfortunately, due to your unprofessional, rude and erratic behaviour, it has come to this in order to protect myself" (or something like that!).

If THAT doesn't make her think twice and change her actions, you just keep on recording.

Also, I'm not so sure it actually is legal .....you'd have to check. Anyways, it certainly wouldn't "hold up" if any "legal" action or perhaps official union related business had to take place because of it all.....I don't think it would count, so to speak......I just remember reading that somewhere.

As an example, a student can't tape an instructor's lecture without the instructor knowing about it (& preferably consenting).

Good luck though!!!! I would be doing the same thing if I were you.

A few years ago, a colleague of mine had an upcoming performance evaluation report with "the boss" and he took in a recorder because he had heard horror stories about things that go on during this closed door session......he pulled it out and asked the boss if he would mind if he taped it.....of course the boss was stunned but he couldn't really say no...because what would he have to hide....right? So, it went well.

I agree with Yoda. Whe she starts just say, 'hold that thought', and click on the recorder. That should shut her up!!. I don't think it is illegal, especially if you disclose it to her at the start.

Just tell her that you admire her "communication techniques" and hope to study them at your leisure.:heh: Maybe she'll figure it out, maybe she won't....:)

So I spoke to my superior about what happened on Friday. He told me that he could not do anything such as talk to the witnesses or talk to the psycho unless I put it in writing. I told him that I was afraid and that would probably escalate her erratic behavior. He said he would deal with that if he had to. I'm scared.....I know the master manipulator psycho b...tch will turn it around and implicate me....but I do have witnesses....or I could wait and catch her on the tape recorder. I told my superior that I planned on carrying a voice recorder and he seemed OK with it. I feel like one of those people that complain and do nothing to improve their situation. I really don't want to do this!!!

I understand why though....in our organization (Fed Gov't dep't) you have to put your "harassment" complaint in writing. It is for everyone's benefit, including yours. She will find out anyways, whether you make the "official" complaint in writing or verbally....so just be stong and do what you feel is right (write!)!

Wow, Wheezy... I don't have any good ideas, or even know what I'd do in your shoes, so I'll sit back with my popcorn and watch this unfold. Good luck with that maniac! :P

In our organisation, Bombardier Aerospace, a front line manager was always screaming at his grunts. Management received a lot of complaints about him and he was required to take an Anger Management course.

The cream always rises to the top Wheezy. Be the great person you are, and be vigilant with the women, people will evenually notice.

One good thing about working nights is mr. neenagh has to do candy duty at my house. Keeps me away from that oh so tempting chocolate!

Bad thing? I wont get to see my grandkids and neices and nephews in thier costumes. Dtr in law said she'd take a ton of pix tho. She's dressing her two as thing one and thing two from cat in the hat. my dtr is dressing her oldest as buzz lightyear (he's obsessed with buzz) and the new one as a pea in a pod. She has a costume for the dog too, its from toy story, but i cant remember what it is.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!