Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need Sexy Legs Asap!

The best and safest are going to be the ones with long periods of excercise like the excercise bike, the eliptical trainer or the dreaded stairmaster. These are all pretty easy on the joints and allow for site specific toning. They also get your heart rate up for longer periods of time and that helps with general calorie burning.

Once you get going, you might add some weights into the mix. But becareful of those knees. At least with me, they don't seem to be as tolerant to abuse as they used to be.

Does riding a bike too much make your bum flat since your sitting down for so long? :/

No, but neither does it help to shape it either. To help create a shaply derrière you need to do squats & lunges.

No, but neither does it help to shape it either. To help create a shaply derrière you need to do squats & lunges.

I don't do lunges or squats. I do tons of elliptical and recumbent bike because of bad knees. I think my tush and legs are shaping up well... and I even took a picture, but I don't want a butt pic on the net! LOL

Yeah lunges and squats not good for bad knees. I would say walking on an incline. When I was using the treadmill on incline it is a great work out and not so hard on the joints. Some people would beg to differ and say walking outside is better. But I found on the treadmill it was much easier on my legs.

I do this workout 3 times a week. I have lost 2 inches on My legs in 3 weeks.

10 forward lunges

10 plié jumps

10 reverse lunges

10 squat jumps

10 step ups

10 leg lifts

10 single leg bridges

10 leg lifts

10 second wall sits.

I do 3 reps of each but I worked my way up from 1.

Sorry I missed the bad knees part.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches