Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lila's Lounge

Thanks everyone, I know it will pass.:wacko:

I had a popscicle

:hungry: I had to go to a pot luck supper for my daughter's group thingy. Anyway. I put food on my plate . Moved the food around, Put my fork(empty) in my mouth so people would think I was eating, nobody questioned me. weirdos!!!:wacko:

I ate broth it was so good. And apple juice make me run to the bathroom. Who knew you'd poo when you don't eat solids!! oh ya babies poo and all they have is milk. just thinking out loud.

Someone else called for my husband a credit card company trying to sell insurance on a credit card.

They are going to have my picture up soon.

The guy asked for my husband, whom is rarely home during the day. and then he never answers the phone when he is here. Any hoo, the guy says hello is mr lila home. I yelled Yes yelled no he is not here and he's not coming back, he doesn't live here anymooore!! and I hung up and giggled.:heh:

I'll be OK, really.:Banane23:

I read on Neenagh's thread that her doctor suggested waiting two week post suregery to have... sex

I didn't receive any info on that. Yoda , Woody you both had surgery at TLBC what do you guys know?

Thanks gals.

Yeah, I jokingly tried to have Kathy tell Mr Yoda that I couldn't have sex for six months!! It didn't work! LOL.

Real answer: anytime you want as long as you feel "up to it". In other words, the next day is okay if you want.

On that note...............I have noticed lately that I'm pretty flexible. I can't ever remember some of the positions I've been in lately....*clears throat* if ya know what I mean!!:biggrin1:

I wasn't told anything, it was about 4 days post-op for me.....both of us were being unnecessarily cautious though so it wasn't the best ever sex...LOL

Just about the only thing that I couldn't do for about 2 weeks was jump on the rebounder at my gym.

Carol

Lila.....I can see how it might be too much info....however, give an old girl a break.....at 55 I'm happy to still be getting it!

Carol

I am still hungry today =, but it is not as comsuming as it was yesterday. And last nite I had the worst gas. I wanted to sleep on my belly to help get it out. But it hurts still.

No telemarketers today. lucky them!!

Lila, can you kneel on your hands and knees, that might help with the gas.

And no, everyone, that is not one of the positions, well, I guess it is, but I could always do that one!!

Sorry, I don't mean to make anyone blush:biggrin1: .

Cloe oh my gosh I am busting a gut. That is too funny.

I could just picture my self on my hands and knees trying to pass gas and my husband would walk in and think... opportunity!! and then gas would pass.

Sorry iam not as funny as you but I aspire to be!!!

Hey, Heck Ya, You could kill 2 birds with one stone!!! The combination might work wonders. For the gas and the marriage!!

Lila....walking really helped me move the gas. I tried Gas X, etc....but none really helped. Walking hurts sometimes because of the cramps in the lower abdomen, but trust me....the movement really helps.

Carol

Cloe oh my gosh I am busting a gut. That is too funny.

I could just picture my self on my hands and knees trying to pass gas and my husband would walk in and think... opportunity!! and then gas would pass.

Sorry iam not as funny as you but I aspire to be!!!

Hi Lila,

Laying on my stomach is still a fantasy for me, my husband has to help me turn to get on my side, thanks I'm sure to the hiatal hernia I had.

As for the gas, I learned in nursing school (I was a CNA a ways back...) to lay in the "Left Sim's position" to relieve gas. Lay on your left side and a lean forward, lift your right knee (should be on the bed not "up") like a loose right angle. (Not promising your hubby won't see this as another opportunity, mine sure would. He would tell me " honey, just stay there, you don't even need to be awake for this") :)