Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lila's Lounge

OK you guys found me. I am in Mexico!!!!

I got a fill on Dec 5th in TO and left for Mexcio a few days later. I have been having trouble getting on the internet at the wireless cafe, its like....dial up. Sorry Cloe! I kept getting bumped off, it was way too frustrating and never got on here again.

All is well in my world!! All though I am too tight and have not been able to enjoy any of my favorite dishes. Very sad, Don´t you all feel sorry for me?? Don´t answer that!!

I didn´t bring my scale but I am hoping that I have lost some weight.

Well, I´ll try to keep in touch but hey the beach is calling me. Do you hear it ??

Glad u are having an AWESOME time Lila...

We'll still be here when you get back.....so no worries....enjoy your beach!

Ohhh Lila, sounds wonderful!!!!

I love Mexico?? Are you near Cozemel???

Don't worry about your fill, it'll probably take a while to adjust. Just remember chew, chew, chew, you know the score.

Have a Pina Colada for us up here!!!

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Actually I am so tight everything that goes in, comes back out and somehow multiplies!!!! I am lucky if I can drink half a cup of coffee. The first few days I would try to eat and BPéd all day long now I concentrate on drinking first to make sure I do not dehydrate.

I did manage to drink one margarita. Kept it in for half hour... I am hoping it will ease up a bit so I can eat some guacamole and salsa and rice and all the other stuff I dare not try right now.

We are on the pacific coast, the beach here is so beautiful. and no winter!!!!

I hope you all are doing good.

I am just happy that I am losing weight, even if I can´t eat right now. And since we are carless here I walk ALOT. Some thing I have not done in a long time.

Adios

Sounds nice Lila! Hope you're having a good time. And try to take it as easy as possible on yourself! Just work on getting as much fluids as possible, which probably still isn't much. Any chance you could find some Protein Shakes, or have some with you? I'm sure those wouldn't go too well right now, but hopefully soon. Get that Water in!! and some vitamins! You don't wanna end up in the hospital there. (imagine me wagging my finger at you!)

Take care, and Merry Christmas!

Thanks girls. I tried to have a pina colada last nite. No luck.

I am expecting visitors from Canada on the weekend I will make sure they bring some Protein Shakes. I have taken electrolytes, just to be sure I done end up in a Mexican emerg. EEk

Neenagh I´ll let you know how the tequila shakes are!!

Thanks Mandy for the finger waggin´´

Hasta la vista!!

Sounds wonderful Lila, I've never been to Mexico, would like to go someday. Be careful about keeping hydrated and enjoy yourself

Looks at Lila *GREEEEEN with ENVY*

:rolleyes

Seriously tho....have a BALL!

Did someone say my colour?? Green wants to know.:)

Oh Lila, I am so, so envious of you. My husband and I were planning to go to Mexico over the Xmas period but his sister and her two children are coming here from France and so we have chosen to delay our trip. It will be fun spending Xmas in the company of children but I do love Mexico, particularly the Pacific coast. I am hoping that we will get down there in the new year.

Walking, eating salsa and guacamole, swimming in the ocean, and just generally hanging out sounds like heaven to me.:) Have you done any riding yet? There was a ranch on the main street of the little town where we once stayed.:)

It's a drag about your band being so tight. Hopefully it will loosen up a bit.

Have a very merry and enjoy yourself to the maximum. :biggrin1:

Hey Green I haven´t gone riding yet. And it is still there on main street.

That´s pretty much what we do. we walk around, hang out, go to the beach..

The only thing is my kids are fussy eaters, So they have been eating lots of grilled cheeses and plain noodles!!! When we have our company we will eat out more and they will have a chance to experience the great food and hopefully I can too.

I wish I had brought my scale. I am sure I am down ...oh well when my clothes fall off I´ll know for sure.

Hello every one.

Well, I went into the city to pick someone up at the airport. Hit the malls. Am I crazy??! :bananapartyhat: There is a Christmas rush in Mexico too! I went to Walmart.

I found a scale where you pay 2 pesos and it spits out your weight. How desperate am I, I weighed my self dressed in a store full of peoples without a care. :faint: That is a NSV of sorts!!! Oh and not only once but twice, just incase!

I was happy with the numbers considering I was dressed and wearing sandles.:clap2:

My major problem right now is I am barely able to keep anything down. Christmas we went out for supper. :hungry: I had a forkful of mashed potatoes and stuffing and 2 bites of ham and ever since, I can barely drink. Today I suffered from a caffine withdrawal headaache and probably from dehydration. I really do not want to have to get an unfill here:cry

Mandi, you had a similar problem, right? How long did it last for you?

My fill was Dec 5th.

I really want to eat guacamole and refried Beans. I have only been eating tings that do not taste gross coming back out. Because everything has!!

Thanks girls!