Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I started my purée diet sobi made cheesy chicken and rice about a little less then a cup full and I ate the whole thing isn't that bad then I had some crackers I know before I was sleeved I could eat ahella lot more then that but I don't wanna do anything Wrong to mess up my sleeve

I think maybe you might want to search this site a bit to find some tips for post-sleeve mushie foods that will maximize your loss. At first, it's super important to get in your Protein and your liquids, so rice and crackers might not be the best choices.... if you can tolerate them, great, but perhaps starting with some egg salad, scrambled egg, cottage cheese, refried Beans with melted cheese, etc...... that way, you're getting your Protein (which will fill you up and keep you from getting hungry) and not getting too many refined carbs, which can make it hard to stay away from sugar or other carby foods.

But yay! your sleeve seems pretty tolerant--that's a blessing! :-)

great topic. I start mushy food today.. I want to make sure that I'm getting enough Protein and not carbo loading!

Thanks I think I'm paying of all the wrong eating I did yesterday to me I feel quilts eating chicken m rice puréed and I had some crackers this mournin at 5 I threw up and had bm bad so after all this I started my Protein Shake and I couldn't even drink it all so :-( this is a wonderful thing I mean going through this process is all learning about our bodies and what wil work what dont I'm ok with this I don't even mind trying new things it's a way of life now and cooking food for my family don't even bother me much at all I may chew and spit out lmao but hey I'm not perfect but this is a great learning experience and I'm willing to do whatever and without this website and all yall I do t know where I woul turn too cause I have my husband that's it I love but ya know we need to chat t up with other people