Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had stomach issues before surgery and thought maybe they would go away but now I go from being constipated to cramping and diarrhea so much. I was on Probiotics before surgery and it helped is that something we as sleevers can take? I know we are not suppose to have asprin products or large pills and my probiotic is fairly large? I hope someone can answer this question and I can resume a more normal life!!!!

I take a probiotic, but I am 3 years out.

How far from surgery are you. You can take big capsules after a couple of months, as long as you're able to get a lot of liquid down with it.

My NUT suggested probiotics pre- and post surgery. I do Vibrant Health Green Vibrance powder. I just throw it into my Protein Shake.< /p>

I am 10 weeks out of surgery and can get most medicines down.

I think the best person to answer your question would be your doctor or nutritionist. I wish I had a better answer. But I think it's safest to ask the resources you have at the place you got sleeved as far as any medications. It seems like some instructions vary from doctor to doctor and at least for me, this is not something I would be comfortable hearing the ok from anyone except my doctor's office.

I was just told a probiotic would be good for me....I am almost 9 months post surgery. I am taking a chewable...jury is still out so far for me but have only been on them for a week.

My nut said pre and post to take it. She suggested Pearl they are small

My NUT suggested probiotics pre- and post surgery. I do Vibrant Health Green Vibrance powder. I just throw it into my Protein shake.

I have got this stuff but haven't started taking it yet. I'm a month out. It is reeeeaaaly expensive! Have you noticed any positive differences?

I have got this stuff but haven't started taking it yet. I'm a month out. It is reeeeaaaly expensive! Have you noticed any positive differences?

I actually haven't been using it for very long. Although my NUT suggested I use pro-biotics pre- and post-op, I didn't begin using it until about a week ago. My NUT didn't specifically suggest this brand though. She actually suggested a brand that is no longer made, so I chose this brand myself. There are much cheaper probiotics out there that are just as good, I'm sure. Green Vibrance has a lot of "extras" in it that drives up the price.

Have I noticed any positive differences? Not yet, but I've only been using it for a week.