Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi no I think is more because of all the Anesthesia they put in and Probably is that don't worry u will be fine I am also 11 days post op and is hard how r u doing

I also have sore throat and chest congestion. Nasal drip. Little bit of cough. I'm 5 months post op. I think it's a bug going around

I had the same experience at 5 days out. Sore throat, chest congestion, slight temperature. I called the doctor. He checked my lungs. They were clear. Had me do some blood work to check for any infections. Fine. He said it was gas resulting from anesthesia. Body responding to the surgery. I took Nyquil for a couple of nights and then I was fine.

I'm so sorry! I am newly sleeved myself, so I don't have any advice. But I'll pray that you feel better!!

Susie, have you called your regular Dr? Maybe he/she could see you and check for strep?

Strep is sooo miserable :(

You're in my prayers!! Hope you start feeling better soon!!

Call your family Dr or PCP. The strep test can be done in office and you get almost instant results. Strep is not fun, and there's no need to live with it any longer than needed if that's what you have.

When I had my lapband removed I woke up with a sore throat that hurt worse than strep, believe it or not. They must not've been too gentle with some of the things they shoved down there. But if it was related to that, it would be an immediate thing - you'd have woken up with it or noticed it very soon after. It wouldn't surface two weeks later.

Susie' date=' have you called your regular Dr? Maybe he/she could see you and check for strep?

Strep is sooo miserable :(

You're in my prayers!! Hope you start feeling better soon!![/quote']

I made an app for Thursday, thank u for the prayers! ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches